Trending Games | World of Warcraft | Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn | EverQuest | Guild Wars 2

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,905,855 Users Online:0
Games:757  Posts:6,296,815
Zenimax Online Studios | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 04/04/14)  | Pub:Bethesda Softworks
Distribution: | Retail Price:$59.99 | Pay Type:Subscription
System Req: PC Mac Playstation 4 Xbox One | Out of date info? Let us know!

Elder Scrolls Online Forum » General Discussion » Poll - which type of player

2 Pages « 1 2 Search
32 posts found
  Torgrim

Spotlight Poster

3/08/13 9:54:17 AM#21

Started with bugville Daggerfall, despite the bugs I really loved that game, also loved Morrowind, Oblivion was ok and Skyrim was really good.

So yeah I'm a Elder Scroll fan.

If it's not broken, you are not innovating.

Sideras

Novice Member

3/08/13 9:55:37 AM#22

The Elder Scrolls is still The Elder Scrolls, nothing is being turned into anything. It's a spin off on The Elder Scrolls series called Elder Scrolls Online, mixing parts of the Elder Scrolls series aswell as it's lore with an MMO focused on exploration and Realm vs Realm. And I'm excited to see how it all works out.

Nanfoodle

Elite Member

3/08/13 10:12:07 AM#23
Originally posted by azarhal
Originally posted by Caliburn101

Woul dhave had more precise numbers if you had said just TES player who wants to see what they do with it, and MMO player who wants to see what they do with it.

There are plenty of TES players who AREN'T excited about this MMO.

They can't really tick anything.

I really doubt that TES players who aren't "excited" about a MMO hang around a website called MMORPG...

Ya you can never take any poll without a grain of salt. Often the poll is bias to the one who made the poll. Or people who have access to it dont reflect the audience as a whole. Still fun on some levels =-)

aylwynn

Novice Member

3/08/13 10:52:20 AM#24

I don't like this pool at all since I've been investing many hours into TES singleplayers and MMORPGs. 

Still waiting till some people count themselves to the TESO-crowd instead of seperating between MMORPG- or TES-crowd.

Punk999

Novice Member

3/09/13 12:06:23 PM#25

"An Elder Scrolls fan for years that is excited to see how your favorite IP is turned into an MMO"

I am excited to try this game out but not gonna lie i would rather see Morrowind Online haha.

"Negaholics are people who become addicted to negativity and self-doubt, they find fault in most things and never seem to be satisfied."
^MMORPG.com

Vindicar

Novice Member

Dun Mock meh engliesh !

3/09/13 1:05:54 PM#26
The type that doesn't like being put in a box.

Old school french hardcore whiner. Online since T4C.

I was "Namless" and "Daroot" in AO (Rk2)
Recently known as "Vindicar" (Aion (EU), SWTOR (EU), WoW (EU).
Actually Known as "Wundicar" in Age of Wushu (US)

Telondariel

Hard Core Member

3/09/13 1:15:13 PM#27
Originally posted by Tuktz

I know this might be oversimplifying, but I'm kind of curious if you had to pick one category of these two, which you would put yourself in?

Not sure what that tells me, other than the composition of upcoming players from this forum. Doesn't necessearily equate to the grander population of TESO at large later either.

While I dabbled with Morrorwind for a little while, I am not really a ESO player.  I respect that they have incredible depth and freedom, coupled with a highly immersive world.  At heart, though, I am an MMO player, so the single player aspect of the ESO games left me missing the scrolling chat and multiplayer connection.  Now that they are turning the ESO world into a MMO experience with strong DAoC tones, hey, I'm interested.  Very interested.

deakon

Novice Member

3/09/13 2:45:46 PM#28

Been playing TES games since 2002/3 and mmo's from 2005/6, where is my "both" option?

Sovrath

Elite Member

3/09/13 3:00:33 PM#29
Originally posted by Punk999

"An Elder Scrolls fan for years that is excited to see how your favorite IP is turned into an MMO"

I am excited to try this game out but not gonna lie i would rather see Morrowind Online haha.

yeah I'm intrigued by ESO but I'd much perfer to see Morrowind Online. Except with all the Elderscrolls lands.

walltar

Novice Member

3/10/13 8:10:48 AM#30
I really don't know .... i love TES series, but i am MMORPG player too ...

Abuz0r

Advanced Member

3/10/13 8:15:49 AM#31
Originally posted by Sovrath

yeah I'm intrigued by ESO but I'd much perfer to see Morrowind Online. Except with all the Elderscrolls lands.

Morrowind was by far the best tes game.  Since it they've been installing guardrails and limitations.

Nanfoodle

Elite Member

3/10/13 9:53:49 AM#32
Originally posted by Abuz0r
Originally posted by Sovrath

Morrowind was by far the best tes game.  Since it they've been installing guardrails and limitations.

Then pick the faction that has the Morrowind map :-) 

2 Pages « 1 2 Search