Trending Games | Elder Scrolls Online | Albion Online | World of Warcraft | Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,737,123 Users Online:0
Games:714  Posts:6,176,413
Zenimax Online Studios | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 04/04/14)  | Pub:Bethesda Softworks
Distribution: | Retail Price:$59.99 | Pay Type:Subscription
System Req: PC Mac Playstation 4 Xbox One | Out of date info? Let us know!

5 posts found
  Flunksch

Novice Member

OP  2/10/13 2:17:48 PM#1

Hi there.

I'm Flunk

I want to start a guild up in TESO(Aldemeri Dominion). I've been a leader for my own guild in GW2 - though it died because GW2 died for me after a few months. Also been part of the leadership in a SWTOR guild, that eventually also died.(mainly because the guild master was an A****** :) ) 

I do not yet have a guild name, website nor anything but that will come eventually.

What i'm looking for is like minded people, that wants to be a part of the 'core' in a guild, that has the time to invest in the guild - (but also have a real life, well... atleast I do) 

I prefer if you're above 18, for the simple reason that well, in some cases you could be 'under' you're mum and if she wants you to log off at a desired time each day, it simply can't work - since we have to invest a lot of time in this, especially at the start(not like we go to bed 00.00 everyday).

I belive, that in a guild everyone is equal - Guildmaster as member.

I also want loyal and honest people, I don't want people that jump from guild to guild(I do know you can be in more than 1 guild in this game - but you know the types, that jump from guild to guild - I hope)
and honest in the way that you can take and give constructive critism. 

Oh I also expect you to be from Europe - I myself, am a dane(Denmark) GMT+1.

I don't expect this, but it would be a + of you're good at making homepages, videoes, or any related.

I am myself good at making videos with Sony Vegas.

Something I like in a guild is:

Ranks - not to show how much power you have, but show how much effort you putted into the guild.

Guildmember interview - I usually did this, once a week, it was both funny and awesome. You would get to know you guild members even further!

A small Guild - I'd say a core between 25-40 is what I would like. A family - or friends, what you prefer.

I also don't like a guild that is too big, above 50 people is to much for me. I like that I can get a bit more personal(if the members wants it! - its up the individual player) So I can call em their first name and stuff.

PVP/PVE/RP - speaking of myself, I am most into PvE and that's what I've been doing the last couple of years in a various of MMO's. Honestly I'm a bad PVP'er. I did a bit better in GW2 in any other MMORPG though. But I would prefer a PVE guild with PVP at the spare times.

Rules - I used to make the rules/expectations clear - but I also believe in the good of people, and we're all different, and we have to remember that there is 2 sides of a story - though don't get like personal and swear at each other. 
I believe we dont have to have a like 10 set of rules but just some sentence of what we expect of people - if its not kept, well. They could be consequences.

I guess that was(for now) it.

I hope to hear from you. 

Excuse my bad english. English is not my main language(my grammar is the worst :)), if I missed anything or you simply have some questions, go ahead and contact me on this forum.

If you would like to be a part of this, also contact me here and we'll figure everything out.

Best Regards,

Flunk 

TheJoda

Novice Member

"Yes...... that's a Duck Staff of D00M!!!"

2/10/13 2:23:38 PM#2

...........if I join do I get Pie??????

....Being Banned from MMORPG's forums since 2010, for Trolling the Trolls!!!

insaner666

Novice Member

2/10/13 2:28:29 PM#3
I need to play the game, before doing any decisions.
  Flunksch

Novice Member

OP  2/10/13 2:32:18 PM#4
Originally posted by TheJoda

No.
  TheJoda

Novice Member

"Yes...... that's a Duck Staff of D00M!!!"

2/10/13 2:35:05 PM#5
Originally posted by Flunk115
Originally posted by TheJoda

No.

.....I out then, at least king tormax gave dwarfen toe pie!!!

....Being Banned from MMORPG's forums since 2010, for Trolling the Trolls!!!