Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,775,134 Users Online:0
Games:722  Posts:6,189,776
Zenimax Online Studios | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 04/04/14)  | Pub:Bethesda Softworks
Distribution: | Retail Price:$59.99 | Pay Type:Subscription
System Req: PC Mac Playstation 4 Xbox One | Out of date info? Let us know!

2 Pages « 1 2 Search
31 posts found
  User Deleted
11/11/12 7:41:53 AM#21
At the very least it looks worthwhile to buy the box for the first month, how long it will hold our attention will be the big question.
  immodium

Hard Core Member

11/11/12 7:44:37 AM#22
Originally posted by Vannor

It looks ok and standard for an MMO.. but it looks nothing like an elder scrolls game. Not even a little. They should stop claiming this is going to be true to the series and that it'll have everything TES fans expect, because it won't.

Ain't gunna stop me trying it out though.

Whether it looks like ES game or not, it looks a lot better than Oblivion. That game looked truly awful.

Devildog1

Novice Member

RIP
SWG: Zanthar Brothen (Bloodfin)

11/12/12 12:21:50 PM#23
Originally posted by immodium

It looks ok and standard for an MMO.. but it looks nothing like an elder scrolls game. Not even a little. They should stop claiming this is going to be true to the series and that it'll have everything TES fans expect, because it won't.

Whether it looks like ES game or not, it looks a lot better than Oblivion. That game looked truly awful.

I gotta agree with immodium, Oblivion looked aweful, but the game play was spectacular! To me ESO looks pretty true to the art style of  Skyrim. I just hope they can deliver on the rest of what they say is gonna be in game.

keithian

Hard Core Member

11/15/12 2:38:42 PM#24
Originally posted by Devildog1
Originally posted by immodium

I gotta agree with immodium, Oblivion looked aweful, but the game play was spectacular! To me ESO looks pretty true to the art style of  Skyrim. I just hope they can deliver on the rest of what they say is gonna be in game.

Im still playing Skyrim and to me it looks very similar to that. Have no idea what Vannor is talking about.

There Is Always Hope!

Whitebeards

Advanced Member

11/15/12 2:40:07 PM#25
Love the graphics, art design, evironments. Looks and feels like Elder Scroll world ;)
  SuprGamerX

Apprentice Member

11/15/12 2:46:38 PM#26
Lol , it's funny how this project is coming along so quick , and not even a year ago Bethesda confirmed that they weren't planning on working on any MMO titles. And here we are with a Elder Scroll Online that seems to be entering Alpha/Beta pretty soon.   Elder's scrolls or not , it's still the MMO market , and when it comes to MMO being worked on too quickly we end up with trash.  My personal hype level for this game is currently a negative 3 , because stuff are being released for a game that wasn't suppose to happen in the first place?    I'll check the game out once it releases in stores , and at this rate it might as well release by Xmas 2013.  I just hope this great franchise doesn't shoot itself in the foot with this. 
  ShakyMo

Apprentice Member

11/15/12 2:48:23 PM#27
Bethseda aren't working on any mmo

Zenimax online are.
  Fearum

Hard Core Member

11/15/12 2:50:01 PM#28
Its not made by bethesda nor part of the ES series, also its been in design for 5 years.
  Rimmersman

Advanced Member

11/15/12 2:50:08 PM#29
Originally posted by SuprGamerX
Lol , it's funny how this project is coming along so quick , and not even a year ago Bethesda confirmed that they weren't planning on working on any MMO titles. And here we are with a Elder Scroll Online that seems to be entering Alpha/Beta pretty soon.   Elder's scrolls or not , it's still the MMO market , and when it comes to MMO being worked on too quickly we end up with trash.  My personal hype level for this game is currently a negative 3 , because stuff are being released for a game that wasn't suppose to happen in the first place?    I'll check the game out once it releases in stores , and at this rate it might as well release by Xmas 2013.  I just hope this great franchise doesn't shoot itself in the foot with this. 

But it's not Bethesda it's Zenimax.

ShakyMo

Apprentice Member

11/15/12 2:50:38 PM#30
I wouldn't worry too much about animations this early in the project. They tend to get polished much closer to release.
  Whitebeards

Advanced Member

11/15/12 2:52:09 PM#31
Originally posted by SuprGamerX

And they were right because Bethesda is not working on this MMO..so yeah LOL!!

2 Pages « 1 2 Search