ArenaNet and NCsoft have announced the new platinum edition of Guild Wars.
Guild Wars: Eye of the North
Guild Wars: Eye of the North is the first true expansion for the Guild Wars franchise, providing new content designed exclusively for level 20 characters.
Return to the battle-scarred continent of Tyria, home of the original Guild Wars campaign. There you will reunite with old friends, discover new allies, and face off against a race of beings bent on a single mission--destroy everything. Win or lose, your actions will set the stage for Guild Wars 2.
- Enter the Depths--Navigate a sprawling underground complex of caverns spanning an entire continent. Explore 18 multi-level dungeons rife with traps, puzzles, and secret passages guarded by foes more cunning and powerful than any you've ever encountered.
- You Can Take It with You--Your achievements, trophies, and titles from all three Guild Wars campaigns and from Guild Wars: Eye of the North will not be forgotten. Your personalized Hall of Monuments will preserve these accomplishments allowing your descendants to reap the benefits of your character's fame in Guild Wars 2.
- 10 New Heroes--Enlist the aid of Heroes from races old and new, including the fierce Norn, the magical Asura, and even a few surprises.
- 150 New Skills--Play with skills unlike anything previously seen in Guild Wars, such as the Light of Deldrimor, which can simultaneously detect hidden objects and smite evil foes.
- 40 New Armor Sets--Acquire a variety of powerful new armor sets and rare stand-alone pieces worthy of the greatest heroes of the land.
- No monthly fees--ever!
- Compelling story and customizable characters set in a stunning world
- Free global competition with real-world prizes
- PvP or roleplaying--you choose the gameplay style
- No loot stealing, spawn camping, and endless travel
Read more here.