Trending Games | ArcheAge | Elder Scrolls Online | The Crew | Black Gold

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,775,847 Users Online:0
Games:722  Posts:6,191,081
ArenaNet | Official Site
CORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 04/26/05)  | Pub:NCSoft
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download,Retail | Retail Price:$18.65 | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:Free
System Req: PC | ESRB:TOut of date info? Let us know!

Guild Wars Forum » Lion's Arch (General) » Was going to come back BUT F THIS GAME

2 Pages « 1 2 Search
24 posts found
  Weretigar

Apprentice Member

If you watch a game, it’s fun. If you play it, it’s recreation. If you work at it, it’s FF-XIV.

8/16/12 3:08:32 PM#21
Originally posted by RebelScum99
Originally posted by tdawg26

AND DO THE FING CAPTCHA THAT ARE IMPOSSIBLE... literally could not get i

Haha, I know that feel, bro.   I know that feel.  Captchas are the most awful, frustrating thing ever invented.  

I f-ing hate captchas there supposed to protect against bots, however the stupid creators make that stuff so hard to read like they don't want anyone accessing the stuff. We should start an E-riot (I'm totally serious) and protest sites that use insane capthas. 

dellirious13

Apprentice Member

8/22/12 5:45:02 PM#22
Originally posted by zimboy69

i too also forgot everything about my  gw1 account and  found the customer support to be really good  i had to find my keycode for my game and  they  not only  gave me  my username they sent me a password and  gave me  a character name

in the end i   got it all up and working

^ I had the same problem with forgetting my password. I sent them my serial key for one of the expansions and the CS rep solved it and I was playing after 45 minutes in total time. Always great service when I've dealt with them over the last 8 years.

TalRasha

Advanced Member

9/06/12 7:27:11 AM#23

I had the same problem. Could not remember any of the full names.

Luckly for me, a friend still had a very old screenshot folder with a couple GW1 shots. Including name tags :p

postpwn

Novice Member

11/14/12 11:56:40 AM#24
Welcome to the Internet.  It sucks here.
2 Pages « 1 2 Search