Trending Games | ArcheAge | WildStar | Landmark | Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,851,186 Users Online:0
Games:732  Posts:6,224,789
Pirate101 (P101)
KingsIsle Entertainment | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 10/08/12)  | Pub:KingsIsle Entertainment
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:Free | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:$09.95
System Req: PC Mac | Out of date info? Let us know!

Pirate101 Forum » General Discussion » Ship-to-ship battles?

1 posts found
  Krelian

Advanced Member

My new motto; Nothing worth saying takes less than a giant wall of (kinda)structured text! :D

OP  5/30/13 1:27:55 PM#1

Hi!

Games such as EVE online is all about ship to ship combat (when it comes to FIGHTING MECHANICS at least, excluding DUST)

Games such as Star Trek Online and Pirates of the Burning Sea are MOSTLY about ship battles, BUT there is also a good amount of ''on foot/ground'' combat to go.

But what about PIRATE 101? I know that the game offers both ''strategic battles'' on foot, AND ship-to-ship combat as well. BUT HOW LARGE a part of the game does the ship-to-ship battles constitute in this game?

Is it like STO or POTBS where most of your battles are fought commandeering your ship?

Or is it less than that? (likely, I guess)

IF SO, would you say the ship battles only contribute 1/10 of the total battles that you face in this game? OR is it more like 30-40% of the total combat experience in this game?

Thank you for Reading! Im really curious, and I really hope somebody can give me an answer;)

Cheers!