Trending Games | ArcheAge | World of Warcraft | Elder Scrolls Online | Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,923,638 Users Online:0
Games:760  Posts:6,317,208
Sonic Team | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Beta Testing  (est.rel 2014)  | Pub:Sega
Distribution:Download | Retail Price:n/a | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC Mobile Devices iOS Android | Out of date info? Let us know!

Phantasy Star Online 2 Forum » General Discussion. » Phantasy Star Online 2 is now preventing non-japanese players from playing

2 Pages « 1 2 Search
24 posts found
  MadDemon64

Advanced Member

Why is it that fantasy trolls are vulnerable to fire, but internet trolls thrive on flame wars?

OP  8/11/12 12:02:39 PM#21
Originally posted by drakaena
I'd be interested in playing. Could someone please provide me with a link of how someone in the states can gain access? Also possible where I might find this english patch? Thank you.

go to pso2.jp for the download (I highly suggest looking for the youtube video that outlines how to do it first though).

As forthe patch, just google just that "phantasy star online 2 english patch".  Should be the first thing thing you find.

Since when is Tuesday a direction?

kinglelouch

Apprentice Member

2/03/13 11:40:58 AM#22
i know this is a mostly dead thread by now, but i just had to say something on the fact that this game is only possible to play in japanese and for the fact that sega might be banning people in other parts in the world from playing it. why just why? i mean if you have a huge player base the game will hit top of the charts, as to why sega is making a bussiness decision like this is beyond me. personally while i like online games like this i believe i would rather still to phantasy star 2 portable for my psp because of this business decision from sega, because at least that game has a online mode which allows you to play the game with others.
  redtigy

Novice Member

Uh i dont have one :D

2/06/13 2:45:38 PM#23
they are making a beta for usa soon you know

I do not know what this is

MadDemon64

Advanced Member

Why is it that fantasy trolls are vulnerable to fire, but internet trolls thrive on flame wars?

OP  2/06/13 4:05:33 PM#24
Originally posted by redtigy
they are making a beta for usa soon you know

Yes, but the wait (and lack of news on the official website) is just crazy.

Since when is Tuesday a direction?

2 Pages « 1 2 Search