Trending Games | Dragon Age: Inquisition | ArcheAge | World of Warcraft | Elder Scrolls Online

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,645,582 Users Online:0
Games:685  Posts:6,081,923
Sonic Team | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Beta Testing  (est.rel 2014)  | Pub:Sega
Distribution:Download | Retail Price:n/a | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC Mobile Devices iOS Android | Out of date info? Let us know!

Phantasy Star Online 2 Forum » General Discussion. » This game needs to come out asap.

6 posts found
  User Deleted

OP  4/30/12 9:37:31 PM#1

Been watching some videos and its a true homage to the original with updated... well, everything. I am really looking forward to playing in the PSO world again.

Sinaku

Novice Member

5/01/12 10:50:07 PM#2

I would seriously love love love to play this. No news on a NA EU release however. I assume it will come here there since the Phantasy Star Series has done well since SNES in NA.

Jimmydean

Elite Member

5/01/12 10:53:44 PM#3
PSO started my MMO addiction. Even though it wasn't technically an MMO, it was awesome playing online with friends. I had dial-up back then, man that was a long time ago. This is one of those games thats an insta-buy for me.
  Siveria

Spotlight Poster

5/01/12 10:54:44 PM#4
I am kinda worried, when they tested the cash shop in beta, it had stuff like you couldn't trade with other players, or open your own shop unless you paid a sub fee, though you can buy from others shops. It also had stuff like photon art disc's that should be ingame drops put into the cash shop insted. I am hoping she was trolling me. But again it was a beta so it might not be like that when it comes out, we'll have to see. other than the cash shop issues I wish it would come out soon too. Pso2 at least the japanese version is gonna be f2p with a cash shop. No need to buy the game first.

Being a pessimist is a win-win pattern of thinking. If you're a pessimist (I'll admit that I am!) you're either:

A. Proven right (if something bad happens)

or

B. Pleasantly surprised (if something good happens)

Either way, you can't lose! Try it out sometime!

User Deleted

OP  5/03/12 7:58:01 PM#5

Yeah I really don't like cash shops but I guess its all the rage these days so I gotta grin and bear it.

Loving the character creator btw. I spend hours just making droids lol

F5Minutes

Novice Member

5/08/12 5:17:12 AM#6
Originally posted by Siveria
I am kinda worried, when they tested the cash shop in beta, it had stuff like you couldn't trade with other players, or open your own shop unless you paid a sub fee, though you can buy from others shops. It also had stuff like photon art disc's that should be ingame drops put into the cash shop insted. I am hoping she was trolling me. But again it was a beta so it might not be like that when it comes out, we'll have to see. other than the cash shop issues I wish it would come out soon too. Pso2 at least the japanese version is gonna be f2p with a cash shop. No need to buy the game first.

I guess photo discs in a cash shop on a true mmo version would make sence,

Otherwise you would get people just farming them non-stop (Botters)

But i do agree that they should not be a just cash shop only item.

ALSO!! SUPER LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS!!!

Might learn Japanese just to play it :D