Trending Games | The Crew | Landmark | Elder Scrolls Online | Neverwinter

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,849,006 Users Online:0
Games:732  Posts:6,223,114
Forever Interactive LLC | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Development  (est.rel 2014)  | Pub:Forever Interactive LLC
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:Free | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:Free
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

Visions of Zosimos Forum » General Discussion » Visions of Zosimos Launches it's Kickstarter!

6 posts found
  Seregost

Novice Member

OP  6/12/12 1:40:25 PM#1

Visions of Zosimos has just launched their Kickstarter last Friday!  You can find it here.

Visons of Zosimos game features:

• A unique blend of the CCG, RPG, Strategy and MMO genres – form guilds, play with friends, develop standalone or team-based strategies, and compete in officially sanctioned tournaments!
  • Strategic gameplay that involves resource management, unit management, board and deck strategy – think outside the box to form devastating combos that shatter your enemy’s defenses!
  • A fully-integrated in-game store that allows you to securely use in-game currency and real-world money to purchase in-game items, ranging from cards to booster boxes, social avatar items to specialty homunculus molds!
  • A slice of the familiar – all in-game lore has ties to real-world myths, legends and history, painstakingly researched to present the most accurate portrayal of the heroes, monsters, villains and gods that have shaped our collective consciousness!  
  • An in-game Auction House that allows you to trade excess cards for in-game currency or other cards!
  • An in-game Deck Editor - build and customize your decks to destroy your enemies!
  • Four Unique Elements, each with their own cards, play styles and strategies!  Choose between Fire, Ice, Earth and Lightning!  
  • Fully rendered 3D world, featuring animated Minions and more!
  • A battle between two Realms, Dark and Light!  But beware, something looms on the horizon...
  BethelsBoy

Apprentice Member

"What I have shown you is reality. What you remember, that is the illusion."

1/28/13 2:54:57 PM#2
I don't know why, but it really excites me when companies launch their games on Kickstarter. I know how much work is put into designing a game, especially an MMO, and I'm always happy to donate to companies launching their new titles on Kickstarter. 

Zekiah

Advanced Member

Hype (noun)
1. to trick; gull.
2. exaggerated publicity; hoopla.
3. swindle, deception, or trick.

1/28/13 3:00:54 PM#3

Nice necro there.

"Funding Unsuccessful: This project reached the deadline without achieving its funding goal on July 8, 2012."

"Censorship is never over for those who have experienced it. It is a brand on the imagination that affects the individual who has suffered it, forever." - Noam Chomsky

BethelsBoy

Apprentice Member

"What I have shown you is reality. What you remember, that is the illusion."

1/28/13 7:46:59 PM#4

Go to their facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/VisionsofZosimos

their still going at it 

Nice reply tho lol

Zutto008

Apprentice Member

11/06/13 11:40:14 AM#5

We missed our first Kickstarter goal, as it was our first attempt and we had a very small following. We did get a lot of great feedback and have since released to an Open Alpha to get early customer feedback. We will be launching Open Alpha Phase 2 on November 22nd for Thanksgiving weekend. If you are interested in a key please email: contact@foreverinteractive.com and we'll get you an access key.

We may plan to re-run a Kickstarter for our Beta release in Q1 2014 if we don't get any Venture Funding by then, to help pay for release costs.

We are alive and well ...... 8)

hotelhanoi

Novice Member

11/18/13 3:12:48 AM#6
  • A fully-integrated in-game store that allows you to securely use in-game currency and real-world money to purchase in-game items, ranging from cards to booster boxes, social avatar items to specialty homunculus molds!
  • Hotel in hanoi