Trending Games | Elder Scrolls Online | WildStar | Star Wars: The Old Republic | ArcheAge

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,644,326 Users Online:0
Games:681  Posts:6,078,010
ArtPlant | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Development  (est.rel N/A)  | Pub:Bigpoint Games
Distribution: | Retail Price:n/a | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

Game of Thrones: Seven Kingdoms Forum » General Discussion » Anyone seen any news on this since May 2012?

3 posts found
  Varking

Novice Member

Two there should be; no more, no less. One to embody the power, the other to crave it.

OP  1/12/13 9:13:46 AM#1
I was really interested in this and thought it might be the first MMO I play in a browser but there hasn't been anything out there to read to keep me interested. I honestly forgot about this game except for the fact I browse the game list here and saw it.
  RefMinor

Novice Member

Hipster

1/28/13 6:03:58 PM#2

Obviously you don't subscribe to that MMO bible, The Hollywood Reporter, in August they said they were on track for a 2013 release.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/game-of-thrones-seven-kingdoms-game-hbo-rpg-366768

Pie_Rat

Novice Member

3/21/13 7:35:36 PM#3

I was wondering the same. Why no news about this game? All we hear about these days is the bug splatter from Trion, and nobody even knows anything about the Defiance TV show yet. Game of Thrones on the other hand has millions of fans, you'd expect a little more hype than this.

Currently playing: Darkfall UW, LoL.
Waiting for: Albion Online.