Lands of Hope: Redemption is a browser fantasy MMORPG set in the Forlorn Hope/Lands of Hope franchise. Thousands of years ago, a cataclysmic event nearly destroyed the world of Myzan, and left two factions who lived through the event fighting for survival. Players enter the world just in time for the news of another possible cataclysmic event to be heard, and are called upon to seek out and discover what this new event is, and stop it if at all possible.
Lands of Hope boasts an impressive list of features, especially considering the game was developed and created by one man - Daniel Paull. Try out the 7-day trial period for free, and a one time measly $5 after that to continue playing. A Premium Content Pack is also available for $60, that includes bonus storyline elements, additional character slots, quests, and item rewards, along with exclusive weapons, armor, mounts, and pets.
- 29 Playable Races! | Starting with Human, with the others unlocked through the Heritage Program at level 500: Elves, Genie, Duergar, Vampire, Dragonkin, Forest Kin, Subterran, Irellians, Helions, Ghosts, Shadow Elf, Zombie, Black Dragon, Emerald Dragon, Witches Toad, Praying Mantis, Giant Spider, Ratilian, Gryphon, Morphet, Fire Lizard, Hellhound, Mindwraithe, Banshee, Destroyer, Beholder, Boneguard, Wraith.
- Levels Galore! | Advance your characters through no less than 1,500 levels!
- Reproduce! | At level 1500, your character may breed with another character and produce offspring!
- Skills | Almost 100 skills to customize a character with, such as Track Beasts, Spell Evasion, Necromancy, Frenzy, Blessing, and Alchemy.
- Pets | Available through taming, questing, or other means, and may become valuable combat allies.
- Dungeons | Three dungeon types: Regular, Key Made, and Player Made. Yes, Player Made!