Trending Games | World of Warcraft | ArcheAge | Destiny | Guild Wars 2

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,860,363 Users Online:0
Games:742  Posts:6,246,909
Bigpoint | Play Now
MMORTS | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 02/14/12)  | Pub:Bigpoint
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Browser | Retail Price:n/a | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:n/a
Browser GameOut of date info? Let us know!

2 posts found
  BethelsBoy

Apprentice Member

"What I have shown you is reality. What you remember, that is the illusion."

OP  2/17/12 12:33:03 AM#1

This game is actually a lot of fun!

I have always shyed away from browser games but this one is pretty fun if you just want to play a laid back game. 

You sail around to different zones going port to port completing different quests and buying better ships.

When your out of the port you can be attacked by pirates which you have cannons for and sea monsters that you have harpoons for.  The bigger the ship, the more cannons and harpoons you can equip, then the more power you have.

It's a lot of fun so give it a try!

Simphanatic

Novice Member

The problem with virtually every MMORPG: too much Pavlov and not enough Maslow.

9/11/12 12:27:09 AM#2

LOLOLOL

I suspect you didn't play this game for long. At some point you're compelled to sail into the PvP zones, and unless you've spent a ton of real-life money to purchase a large frigate and outfit it with the best of everything (for many hundreds of dollars), you're apt to spend the bulk of your time repairing and re-outfitting your ship with the items lost when you were sunk.

This game is TOTALLY designed for the pay-to-win crowd. If you're not among that class of online gamer who needs to bolster his/her ego by spending a ton of money to "be the best," this is not a game for you.