Kakele Online is a free-to-play browser MMORPG coded entirely in Java so that it may be played on any operating system. Players enter the world of Kakele, a 2D realm reminiscent of the early adventure RPGs, such as Dragon Warrior and the early Final Fantasy games. All the usual MMORPG trappings may be found here: exploration, fighting monsters and players, finding treasure, making alliances, and declaring war. KO also has no level cap, so there’s plenty of adventure to be had!
- Player Vocations | Five to choose from: Alchemist, Berserker, Hunter, Mage, Warrior.
- Large World to Explore! | With several main locations, including Kebelessa, Farfar Islands, Muroria, Choia, Dragonia, Vulcana, Salvior, Jarathorn, Liopos and Dri.
- Adventure! | Dozens of quests that take players all over Kakele.
- Magic! | Dozens of spells that may be cast with either mana or health.
- NPCs | Receive quests from, and buy, sell, and trade items and spells.
- Lightweight Game Client | Browser play that won’t bog down your computer.