Origins Return is a free-to-play browser intergalactic sci fi multiplayer sim, translated directly from the French version (Origins-Return) for American gamers. Set some few years after an interstellar war, players begin just when people are starting to rebuild their civilizations. A recently rediscovered Space Portal linking the distant ends of the universe is being put to use, making travel and business more successful. The more enterprising and brave citizens have set out to further explore the galaxy, and with that comes all manner of risks. What will you do?
- Space Portal | Gameplay is built around strategic use of the Space Portal; transfer resources, make quick attacks on your enemies, or colonize planets, it’s up to you.
- Gather Resources | Brave open space to find and collect iron, gold, crystal, hydrogen, and energy.
- Buildings | Construct settlements with four building types: economic, military, scientific, and storage.
- Technology | Discover and evolve tech for all aspects of play to survive.
- Spaceship Yard | Construct a fleet of customizable spaceships from three models: transport, spy, and heavy fight.
- Defense Center | Where planetary defense units are built.
- Construction Site | The main site where Specialized Devices, Probes, and Ruins Spaceships are built.
- Interstellar Sensors | A series of sensors scattered throughout the galaxy that may be used to spy on planets and their civilizations.