Trending Games | EverQuest Next | Guild Wars 2 | Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn | World of Warcraft

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,920,724 Users Online:0
Games:760  Posts:6,312,400
Neowiz Games
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Cancelled  (est.rel 03/28/12)  | Pub:Neowiz Games
Distribution:Download | Retail Price:n/a | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

Seven Souls Online Forum » General Discussion » Problem with account on seven souls!

3 posts found
  Vampires

Novice Member

OP  3/15/12 8:49:54 AM#1

Who the hell can i message on  this game to get help? I can't log in to my account on the game because it says i have an invalid email or ID, yet i put my email in and it says i'd joined 3 days ago (which i did) ! I would love to play this game but this problem is as unique as it comes and i can find no help anywhere to solve this problem! Mind you i can also request to change my password and it will send an email to my email address that is invalid! Can anyone help me? I can get any help from the site because i can't log in!

Raserei

Advanced Member

3/15/12 12:36:53 PM#2

I it says invalid email or password, then you are typing it in wrong. Make sure capslock is off.

Try clicking "Forgot my password" then check your email...

If that doesnt work, just create a new account which is free and takes 1 minute.

Vampires

Novice Member

OP  3/15/12 8:11:41 PM#3

I'm glad i have 2 email accounts, seems i will have to do just that..tho that is really annoying! It has never said password was wrong, just invalad email or ID!