RiotZone is a free-to-play militaristic browser-based strategy game from Mail.Ru Games set in fictional Merania. Players step into the role of a mercenary commander and join one of two factions, Scarlet Alliance or Crown Coalition, in an ongoing war against the Dictator in order to liberate Merania from his oppressive rule. Train your squad of elite soldiers, attack enemy camps, set up and defend your own camps, buy supplies, and set other missions for you and your team. Break out all your best strategies to defeat the Dictator and take over Merania!
- Scarlet Alliance | Led by the Commandant, they are an organized group of revolutionaries and anarchists, sworn to liberate Melania from the Dictator and return power to the people.
- Crown Coalition | Led by the Baron, an intelligent and prudent leader, and also the heir to the ruling dynasty that was overthrown by the Dictator. With their state-of-the-art technology, these cynical yet experienced mercenaries are ready to spill any blood they feel necessary to achieve victory.
- Minimal Game Time | Short game sessions, no huge time commitment required.
- Unique Mission System | Includes assignments and PvP encounters.
- Weapons & Armor | A wide variety of each, all upgradeable.
- PvP | Team combat (1 on 1, 2 on 2, 3 on 3), enemy territory raids, game zone control, and capturing resources.
- Strategy | Gather resources to create your own base, defend it, and launch attacks on enemy bases.