Trending Games | Guild Wars 2 | EverQuest Next | World of Warcraft | Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,920,870 Users Online:0
Games:760  Posts:6,312,936
Snail Game | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 04/10/13)  | Pub:Snail Games USA
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:$19.99 | Pay Type:Hybrid | Monthly Fee:Free
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

Age of Wushu Forum » General Discussion » Totally Free Wushu

5 Pages « 1 2 3 4 5 » Search
100 posts found
  Torgen

Novice Member

1/07/13 8:27:41 AM#61

You already tried checking the tabs on the left? (Internal, technique, flying, etc.)

Since I just started playing today I cannot help you much more ;)

If you are playing at the moment whisper me ingame. (Name: Torgen). Will probably be playing the next 5-7 hours with breaks in between.

tyfon

Novice Member

1/07/13 8:38:48 AM#62
Originally posted by Torgen

You already tried checking the tabs on the left? (Internal, technique, flying, etc.)

If you are playing at the moment whisper me ingame. (Name: Torgen). Will probably be playing the next 5-7 hours with breaks in between.

So.. How do I whisper? :D

I've checked all tabs and also "learned skills". I think they have different names in the quest and the skill tree as I was able to complete the quest.

Now to find a guild NPC and join the english speaking :)

tet666

Novice Member

1/07/13 8:44:38 AM#63
Originally posted by tyfon

I've checked all tabs and also "learned skills". I think they have different names in the quest and the skill tree as I was able to complete the quest.

Just look 4 the Guild administrator there should be one at your school, there is even a quest that sends you there.Guildname is YingziFusion after your inner skill lvl is 5 or higher (game wont let you join guilds bevore that) you can join us.

Torgen

Novice Member

1/07/13 10:13:32 AM#64
Originally posted by tyfon

Lower right corner there is a chat bubble (like in a comic). Right above the system and battle log. I found it after 4 hours by accidentally clicking it :D

reaversky

Novice Member

1/07/13 1:35:27 PM#65
So am I the only one that is having 0Wen bug, i complete tasks and getting messages that im getting Wen but when i look in my bag there is 0 wen. I reinstalled to pure russian version and same thing there, question is if it is worth it to try contact russian support in english?
  creepz

Novice Member

1/07/13 1:41:26 PM#66
Originally posted by reaversky
So am I the only one that is having 0Wen bug, i complete tasks and getting messages that im getting Wen but when i look in my bag there is 0 wen. I reinstalled to pure russian version and same thing there, question is if it is worth it to try contact russian support in english?

Same here. Not onyl that, I am stuck on the "Guide to martial arts cultivation" quest, it says I should use the "Practice martial arts" but I have no medicine for it. So how in the hell am I supposed to move further? I've been stuck on this quest for more than 1,5 hours.

Also, the map doesn't work so I can't find the proffesion trainers (eg. hunter), I choose it in the drop down but it doesn't show on the map.

Been trying to find the english players on this thread but everyone is offline.

Is this game playable ?

reaversky

Novice Member

1/07/13 1:46:12 PM#67
hehehe im stuck on the same quest, tried to kill stuff and sell whatever they drop but still having 0 Wen, if this presists then no game won't be playable :(
  creepz

Novice Member

1/07/13 1:52:42 PM#68

yeah, I sold some stuff as well but still at 0 wen. The thing is tho, you need the medicine first hand , in order to use the martial arts training thing, at least that's how I understand it. 

There are some quests that reward it but you can't take them. sigh.

I spoke to the quest giver and he gave me some pill that allowed me to activate my chi or whatever, but I can't see any effect. lol. this game

tet666

Novice Member

1/07/13 2:10:05 PM#69
hehehe im stuck on the same quest, tried to kill stuff and sell whatever they drop but still having 0 Wen, if this presists then no game won't be playable :(

You do realize there are 2 currencies right? the upper is unbound silver and u can only get it by trading with other players, kidnapping ,exchanging gold and so on. The lower are silver coins they are for trading with npcs and u get them from quests and so on.

Sal1

Apprentice Member

1/07/13 2:10:42 PM#70
Originally posted by creepz

yeah, I sold some stuff as well but still at 0 wen. The thing is tho, you need the medicine first hand , in order to use the martial arts training thing, at least that's how I understand it. 

I spoke to the quest giver and he gave me some pill that allowed me to activate my chi or whatever, but I can't see any effect. lol. this game

This is incorrect. If you click on the medicines it charges your account for them and the yin yang wheel should rotate and then you should advance the skill a tiny fraction. But money is needed to do this form of training.

reaversky

Novice Member

1/07/13 2:14:29 PM#71
Originally posted by tet666

You do realize there are 2 currencies right? the upper is unbound silver and u can only get it by trading with other players, kidnapping ,exchanging gold and so on. The lower are silver coins they are for trading with npcs and u get them from quests and so on.

Yeah i do realize that but im still having 0 on both of them :(

creepz

Novice Member

1/07/13 2:16:11 PM#72
Originally posted by Sal1

This is incorrect. If you click on the medicines it charges your account for them and the yin yang wheel should rotate and then you should advance the skill a tiny fraction. But money is needed to do this form of training.

so in other words, you can't complete this quest without using real money ?

Sal1

Apprentice Member

1/07/13 2:19:32 PM#73

Real money isn't needed. I haven't spend a dime of my real money on this game yet. And I have 3 characters way passed that quest.

Open your inventory and look at the lower portion. There is circle that can be tabbed that says something about money. I think theres a teapot or something next to it. Try tabbing this in each position and then retry that.

creepz

Novice Member

1/07/13 2:29:15 PM#74

Real money isn't needed. I haven't spend a dime of my real money on this game yet. And I have 3 characters way passed that quest.

Open your inventory and look at the lower portion. There is circle that can be tabbed that says something about money. I think theres a teapot or something next to it. Try tabbing this in each position and then retry that.

Ok, got it. 

It comes down to the money bug now. everytime I sell something to a npc it says" you sold bla bla and earner 80 wen" but then I stay at 0 wen all the time.

Someone traded me 1 wen and it shows up in my inventory now but other than that nothing works. I can't find anything on google, I tried restarting etc..:9

Sal1

Apprentice Member

1/07/13 2:36:52 PM#75
Dude that sucks. It sounds like a major software bug with the inevntory money situation happening in the Beta Test. I hope they get it fixed soon for you.
  creepz

Novice Member

1/07/13 2:50:47 PM#76
Dude that sucks. It sounds like a major software bug with the inevntory money situation happening in the Beta Test. I hope they get it fixed soon for you.

I just created a new account, started a new character and I completed quests, it says " you earned 100 wen" and my inventory stays at 0.

must be something wrong with this version ? russian server + english files ? or maybe it's a new account problem ?

I chose the first story and the last story.... 

how can I report this bug ?>

any ideas anyone ?

TsaboHavoc

Novice Member

1/07/13 3:11:37 PM#77

u playing a hardcore beggar?

reaversky

Novice Member

1/07/13 3:26:57 PM#78
Originally posted by TsaboHavoc

hehe nope but i figured out what was the problem

@creepz uninstall your game and install it in:

C:\Program Files\KFgame if you running 32bit

C:\Program Files (x86)\KFgame if you running 64bit

and not anywhere else that solves it lol (those betas )

creepz

Novice Member

1/07/13 4:42:55 PM#79
Originally posted by TsaboHavoc

hehe nope but i figured out what was the problem

@creepz uninstall your game and install it in:

C:\Program Files\KFgame if you running 32bit

C:\Program Files (x86)\KFgame if you running 64bit

and not anywhere else that solves it lol (those betas )

for me the problem solved by itself after I created another account, same problem, did some quests and all of a sudden I reveived wen.

must have been a server problem, logged back into the first account and started collectin wen.

NytM4re

Novice Member

1/07/13 6:53:54 PM#80
Well im having a pretty good time playing this game,, but i am in some serious need for some english speaking friends. Its driving me little crazy i cant talk to anyone or ask for help about things. My characters name is Nyt.   I am looking for a guild, yet i am not rank 5 i dont think so i cant join one yet, i am planning to try to joing the english guild listed on this forum. ok well if anyone wants a friend,, find me in game!.
5 Pages « 1 2 3 4 5 » Search