Trending Games | ArcheAge | Elder Scrolls Online | The Crew | World of Warcraft

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,775,923 Users Online:0
Games:723  Posts:6,191,276
Snail Game | Play Now
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 04/10/13)  | Pub:Snail Games USA
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:$19.99 | Pay Type:Hybrid | Monthly Fee:Free
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

Age of Wushu Forum » General Discussion » Thinking of trying, need some honest feedback.

2 Pages « 1 2 Search
22 posts found
  markshiu

Apprentice Member

2/03/14 5:35:41 AM#21

I moved from Age of Wushu to Age of Wulin immediately when Wulin was available.  If you are planning to play on Wushu, like other said, be prepared mentally.

However, Wulin is very slow in updating.  The game requires a lot of players, and now it is down by half since last month.  Mount Hua patch does not have a date, and players have nothing to do that is rewarding.

If you are starting now and prepare for Mount Hua patch, which is fine.  However, there are challenges with lack of players doing low level instances, TP interruption, and etc.  People are bored in the game, and started to kill people for no reason, so prepare for that.

DocBrody

Advanced Member

5/08/14 6:42:55 PM#22

hey,

so I got this cool bonus key from mmorpg (thanks guys)

now where to play, based in Germany should I play Wushu or Wulin and what is the difference again?

Also did they update the UI at some point? Played during beta and was totally confused by clutter...

2 Pages « 1 2 Search