Trending Games | Trove | Elder Scrolls Online | Guild Wars 2 | Shroud of the Avatar

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,768,402 Users Online:0
Games:720  Posts:6,186,690
Snail Game | Play Now
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 04/10/13)  | Pub:Snail Games USA
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:$19.99 | Pay Type:Hybrid | Monthly Fee:Free
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

Age of Wushu Forum » General Discussion » Massiveky.vom - Choose My Adventure: Saying goodbye to Age of Wushu-"Wushu is exactly what makes MMOs great,"

4 posts found
  bcbully

Elite Member

OP  10/12/13 10:54:54 AM#1

"Player versus player combat is supposed to be the name of the game in Age of Wushu. You'd think it would be obvious, but I beg to differ. A good sandbox, whether it is supposed to be driven by PvP or not, gives players many choices and many ways to play. That's sort of what a sandbox is supposed to do. I have never been an expert PvPer, but I do love a good scrap. When PvPing, I've discovered that it helps to keep a loose grip on your pride, especially because you will be spending a lot of time face down. I had several one-on-one fights while just hanging about in the game, but two of the more memorable occurred during live streams." Full article

sacredfool

Hard Core Member

10/12/13 10:58:15 AM#2
You have fat fingers man. :P

Originally posted by nethaniah

Seriously Farmville? Yeah I think it's great. In a World where half our population is dying of hunger the more fortunate half is spending their time harvesting food that doesn't exist.

DocBrody

Advanced Member

10/12/13 10:58:55 AM#3

Massiveky.vom really is my favourite site after mmovpg.vom

Yeah AoW is fun recently got into it a little deeper. Still confused occasionally

bcbully

Elite Member

OP  10/12/13 11:18:53 AM#4
Originally posted by sacredfool
You have fat fingers man. :P

Gwynn!