Trending Games | Elder Scrolls Online | WildStar | Star Wars: The Old Republic | ArcheAge

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,644,328 Users Online:0
Games:681  Posts:6,078,022
Snail Game | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 04/10/13)  | Pub:Snail Games USA
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:$19.99 | Pay Type:Hybrid | Monthly Fee:Free
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

Age of Wushu Forum » General Discussion » 7 long months of war. It's been a long time coming. Long live Shinobi!

5 posts found
  bcbully

Elite Member

OP  8/22/13 8:41:27 PM#1

DemiGodz are dead TDH is on the run. After 7 long months, the oldest guild, DemiGodz have lost control of Chengdu. Shinobi now controls The Cliff of Reflection.

This has been a 7 month war between two alliances for control of open world guild bases larger than Stormwind, and for control of the trade capitol of Wushu, Chengdu. With the taking of one more base, Shinobi will be able to tax Chengdu, and declare martial law.

Over this time the lowest of lows, and the highest of highs have been abound. FUN 5HI* GUYS!

alexanys1982

Novice Member

WTB a sandbox mmo with WoW's polish.

8/27/13 9:19:34 AM#2
The servers are dying, its nowhere near the same scene as it was 2 months ago no matter the server. Guild wars and school tournaments are won by people who simply show up, at least on Red Pheonix.

VincerKaden

Advanced Member

8/27/13 9:29:16 AM#3

I'm still brand new (less then 2 weeks playing). I rolled on Blue Dragon. If the population is dying, I can't imagine how full the game must have been before. I've found the game to be active and fun. Maybe some of the newer servers aren't so healthy. At any rate, congrats OP. Sounds like you had a lot of fun!

park97

Novice Member

8/27/13 11:01:28 AM#4
Originally posted by Vayman

I'm still brand new (less then 2 weeks playing). I rolled on Blue Dragon. If the population is dying, I can't imagine how full the game must have been before. I've found the game to be active and fun. Maybe some of the newer servers aren't so healthy. At any rate, congrats OP. Sounds like you had a lot of fun!

Just came back from my 1 month vacation, started being active again on blue dragon. And I also noticed Blue Dragon is more populated now compare to 2 months ago. After all it is the best pvp game on market.

vnboss

Novice Member

9/01/13 11:19:41 AM#5

I hope shin can survival 6 months after...because them arrogant.