Trending Games | World of Warcraft | Dragon Age: Inquisition | EverQuest | WildStar

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,905,185 Users Online:0
Games:757  Posts:6,292,873
Snail Game | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 04/10/13)  | Pub:Snail Games USA
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:$19.99 | Pay Type:Hybrid | Monthly Fee:Free
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

Age of Wushu Forum » General Discussion » Age of Wushu: Easy Leveling and Meridian Guide

2 posts found
  Silentstorm

Advanced Member

OP  8/20/13 6:13:21 AM#1

Easy Guide

I just wanted to make something from my point of view. Showing how easy it is to level and understand Wushu. Sometimes you just need to be pointed in the right direction. I also show how I level my Meridians fast.

It's just the first tier ones, but at low levels this is quite a big boost. Which makes questing easy and pvp easier on a entry level gamer. My main advice outside of this video guide is do everything and anything. Almost every action in the game gives you experience. 

Quest Often?= ?Do every quest you can possibly do. It all works towards leveling your inner skills. And it also makes your experience modifier higher. Which makes you cultivate faster that equals to leveling in this game.

Team Up= Do???? team activities make friends join a guild. It easier to be with people then go it alone. Also team practice is the fastest way to level. So take full advantage of that and friends.

Take Advantage of Events= Snail games gives alot items like they don't care. Take advantage of this fact and do every free event they have. For starters check this ONE out. ?

Make a Alt= ?The reason for that is for tradeskills. It's better to have a alt that farms and makes food. You can use that alt as a mule to carry extra items. Or the character that sets up shop and sells your wares.

Love thy School= ?This means once you chose a school. Stay there and do every single quest in the area. Use the free item method I explain in the video. And build up your meridians and inner skill level. Do it for a day or so just train and quest. You will fend better out in the world. You will be less squishy and have atleast a fighting chance.

bcbully

Elite Member

8/20/13 6:14:37 PM#2

Nice write up. You play the game very different that I have. The only quest I ever did were during the tutorial, and for my 3rd inner. I can see how your method for brand new players at this stage of the game, atleast on BlueDragon could be quite helpful. 

If you start on a new server, I probably still would recommend questing, but hey if you enjoy it, go for it :) there is a lot of neat stories throughout the world.