Trending Games | Pirate101 | ArcheAge | Wasteland 2 | Destiny

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,858,738 Users Online:0
Games:742  Posts:6,243,937
Snail Game | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 04/10/13)  | Pub:Snail Games USA
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:$19.99 | Pay Type:Hybrid | Monthly Fee:Free
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

Age of Wushu Forum » General Discussion » TOP Martial Arts MMORPG

4 posts found
  NextTxen

Apprentice Member

OP  8/14/13 11:26:35 AM#1
Age of Wushu is an intriguing free to play MMO from China. You play as a martial arts expert, but there aren't any levels or character classes. You learn your skills from one of eight schools of combat, and will be able to raid other schools to gain bonus knowledge and unlock more abilities. You'll be able to train your character outside of the game as well, using 30 "offline activities."

Official Site: http://www.ageofwushu.com/

Dibdabs

Hard Core Member

8/14/13 2:48:58 PM#2
It's an OK game, but it just didn't float my boat, sadly.  If you haven't tried it, give it a go though.  It's a decent game even though it wasn't my kind of thing.
  Shadanwolf

Novice Member

8/14/13 2:56:40 PM#3
I tried the game in beta......didn't like the experience....and never tried the finished game.I'm not big on twitch games like this one...or Planetside 2 for example.
  Jean-Luc_Picard

Elite Member

There... are... four... lights!

8/14/13 3:38:03 PM#4

This is the Pub... it's not really a place for such advertisement posts, specially for games which have their own forums here.

Just saying.

Playing now: Archeage, WoW, Landmark, GW2

Top 3 MMORPGs played: UO, AC1 and WoW

Honorable mentions: AO, LotRO and GW2.

"The ability to speak doesn't make you intelligent" - Qui-gon Jinn. After many years of reading Internet forums, there's no doubt that neither does the ability to write.