Trending Games | Wizard101 | World of Warcraft | Elder Scrolls Online | ArcheAge

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,899,269 Users Online:0
Games:751  Posts:6,267,768
Snail Game | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 04/10/13)  | Pub:Snail Games USA
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:$19.99 | Pay Type:Hybrid | Monthly Fee:Free
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

Age of Wushu Forum » General Discussion » Speaking Wushu: Video show episode 1

4 posts found
  giantsquid

Runes of Magic Correspondent

OP  4/18/13 4:51:28 PM#1

I'm trying a "talk show" style Age of Wushu show, where it's a lot of me on camera.

I'm new to that style, even after doing many game-commentaries, so it's a work in progress as I get more comfortable on camera and work on improving the show, with backgrounds, graphic-effects, intro-outro and more.

In Episdoe 1 I give a "thank you", and briefly discuss Criminal rankings the the possibilities of exploits in criminal/bounties.

http://youtu.be/hNMhFMx2kmU

Thanks for watching!

bcbully

Hard Core Member

4/18/13 5:43:22 PM#2

Godd job man. You need to adjust your levels though. You coming off very low. Volume is maxed and I still have to strain to here you. 

It's hard putting yourself on camera +1 for that and keep it up.

When I eat chocolate chip pie it just doesn't feel like chocolate chip cookies. The texture, the consistency, it's just not the same and this is disappointing.

giantsquid

Runes of Magic Correspondent

OP  4/18/13 6:03:15 PM#3
Originally posted by bcbully

Godd job man. You need to adjust your levels though. You coming off very low. Volume is maxed and I still have to strain to here you. 

It's hard putting yourself on camera +1 for that and keep it up.

Yeah. Sorry about that. I'm not sure what happened. I even cranked up some gain, during editing.

I'll look into it.

And thanks!!!

Silentstorm

Hard Core Member

4/18/13 7:40:07 PM#4
Nice keep it up :)