Trending Games | Warhammer 40K: Eternal Crusade | Landmark | Star Wars: The Old Republic | EVE Online

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,919,389 Users Online:0
Games:760  Posts:6,309,728
Snail Game | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 04/10/13)  | Pub:Snail Games USA
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:$19.99 | Pay Type:Hybrid | Monthly Fee:Free
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

Age of Wushu Forum » General Discussion » Lone gankers have no chance here...

4 posts found
  alexanys1982

Novice Member

WTB a sandbox mmo with WoW's polish.

OP  4/09/13 1:36:58 PM#1

My WV lives on the fringes of society, only able to travel into town for very short visits when absolutely neccesary...You better get used to AOW's scenery if you plan on rolling criminal because the cities are unoffically off limits.  Is it fun to hack people to ribbons just to hear the thud when they fall? yes...but dont go overboard.

The jail system is long enough in its sentences that trying to avoid capture by steering clear of crowded areas is neccesary to the ganker playstyle as is having a guild that supports its gankers through prison breaks. This game is no place for the classic lone ganker as you will spend almost all of your playtime in jail every single day. 

Just fyi to all my bloodthirsty brothers out there, this game is SO different even the ganking has to be looked at and handled differently and with alot more care than in previous games or you wont have fun.

birdycephon

Novice Member

Not Safe For Woona (NSFW)

4/09/13 1:51:19 PM#2
I made a solo ganking char once and ganked every lowbie I could find. And apparantly I ganked some guy three times (as if i keep track on names), and so he complained to some guild, or that was someones alt or something, and so a bunch of guildies were camping me. Apparantly they thought I was an alt of some other guy who I guess was ganking them.
  bcbully

Elite Member

4/09/13 5:08:32 PM#3
Originally posted by alexanys1982

My WV lives on the fringes of society, only able to travel into town for very short visits when absolutely neccesary...You better get used to AOW's scenery if you plan on rolling criminal because the cities are unoffically off limits.  Is it fun to hack people to ribbons just to hear the thud when they fall? yes...but dont go overboard.

The jail system is long enough in its sentences that trying to avoid capture by steering clear of crowded areas is neccesary to the ganker playstyle as is having a guild that supports its gankers through prison breaks. This game is no place for the classic lone ganker as you will spend almost all of your playtime in jail every single day. 

Just fyi to all my bloodthirsty brothers out there, this game is SO different even the ganking has to be looked at and handled differently and with alot more care than in previous games or you wont have fun.

Bloodthirster here. Yeah man, you have to choose your time and target wisely. The game changes once your wanted. Now it's kill constables, or be jailed by them :)

User Deleted
4/09/13 6:10:10 PM#4
Can't we all just get along and live in peace and harmony? :-)