Trending Games | WildStar | World of Warcraft | Elder Scrolls Online | Star Wars: The Old Republic

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,639,028 Users Online:0
Games:678  Posts:6,073,631
Snail Game | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 04/10/13)  | Pub:Snail Games USA
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:$19.99 | Pay Type:Hybrid | Monthly Fee:Free
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

Age of Wushu Forum » General Discussion » 3rd server now, BlackTortoise...

2 Pages « 1 2 Search
21 posts found
  alexanys1982

Novice Member

WTB a sandbox mmo with WoW's polish.

4/09/13 12:03:16 PM#21
Originally posted by bcbully
Originally posted by rodingo
Originally posted by Deitylight

A lot of people already knew about black tortoise, it's just that admins finally annouced it.

Well this ought to be a bumpy ride for blue dragon.

I was thinking the same thing.  I agree with many others that that they should just wipe Blue Dragon and keep it down to two servers max.  Judging by some of the these financial decisions that Snail is unveiling slowly such as VIP being server bound and now two new servers at launch makes me think they aren't quite accounting for how a lot of western players think.  Time will tell though.  Well at least it's F2P.

you lose credibility saying something like that. That's rediculous. This is not the type of game you "just start over" 

Im maxed in everything but life skills. Litteraly all combat related skills at either 5 or 36 and I dont mind starting over. Its RELEASE, stop living in beta or you can stay on Blue Dragon with all the other unhappy vets griping about no noob flood to slaughter.

2 Pages « 1 2 Search