Trending Games | ArcheAge | WildStar | Neverwinter | World of Warcraft

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,818,586 Users Online:0
Games:731  Posts:6,216,326
Snail Game | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 04/10/13)  | Pub:Snail Games USA
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:$19.99 | Pay Type:Hybrid | Monthly Fee:Free
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

Age of Wushu Forum » General Discussion » Creep'n on a come up.

12 posts found
  bcbully

Elite Member

OP  3/05/13 1:15:30 AM#1

You probaly think I'm hunting somone, nope. I'm hunting a stall. You see those little stall looking things, with the cloth  tops? Those are the "World Shops". Every monday the bidding starts. If you win a bid on one of these you get to keep for the week. They are open 24 hours a day and are scene wide. It doesn't matter if your online, offline,  a sub, vip, or f2p. Bidding closes at midnight. 

There is a limited amount of stall space per city. Location, location, location. The cities are huge. Corners and alleyways. If you want one on the of the intersection by the bank in Chengdu, I hope you have a plan to make that silver back.  If your not as daring, like me, you may want to check out a nice piece of realistate in a quiter town. 

When I eat chocolate chip pie it just doesn't feel like chocolate chip cookies. The texture, the consistency, it's just not the same and this is disappointing.

bcbully

Elite Member

OP  3/06/13 9:57:33 AM#2

The entire game has changed for me now. I won 3 shops. I'm a merchant now, atleast for this week. Buying and selling keeping my shops full. 

I made my money back. Now I'm gonna try to push profit. 

When I eat chocolate chip pie it just doesn't feel like chocolate chip cookies. The texture, the consistency, it's just not the same and this is disappointing.

Mysta

Advanced Member

3/06/13 12:49:16 PM#3
How are the communities on the servers? I never really needed 10 million people to enjoy a game(Hell I played on Private L2 servers for a while and that was plenty). But I do llike a good community on the servers I play on.
  austriacus

Novice Member

3/06/13 1:50:57 PM#4
Originally posted by MystaIV
How are the communities on the servers? I never really needed 10 million people to enjoy a game(Hell I played on Private L2 servers for a while and that was plenty). But I do llike a good community on the servers I play on.

Theres a lot of alliances and political stuff in the game if thats what you are looking for. If you are in a guild you practically cant hit anyone in another guild without drama and pking repercussions. i assume this is what old timers mean wen they ask for good communities.

Hrimnir

Hard Core Member

3/06/13 1:55:01 PM#5
Originally posted by bcbully

I wonder how many people know that your thread title was a reference to Bone Thugs N Harmony first album...

Now im realiziing that the album came out when many people on this forum were still learning how to not piss and or shit on themselves...

crap im getting old.

"The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in higher esteem those who think alike than those who think differently."

- Friedrich Nietzsche

austriacus

Novice Member

3/06/13 2:20:27 PM#6
Originally posted by Hrimnir

I wonder how many people know that your thread title was a reference to Bone Thugs N Harmony first album...

Now im realiziing that the album came out when many people on this forum were still learning how to not piss and or shit on themselves...

crap im getting old.

Im sorry what? ive seen 4 people in the last year of checking profiles that are in my age bracket. In fact you are too young for this forum, and im a baby. everyone here is over 30, at least 99% of them. 

bcbully

Elite Member

OP  3/06/13 2:20:52 PM#7
Originally posted by austriacus

Theres a lot of alliances and political stuff in the game if thats what you are looking for. If you are in a guild you practically cant hit anyone in another guild without drama and pking repercussions. i assume this is what old timers mean wen they ask for good communities.

It depends on the guild you're in. The guild that I'm in has 2 allies. Anyone else is fair game for me. Then you have some goodie guilds that are anti pk'n and "fight for good" with allies and friends all over the place.

I played for the first 2 months with no guild. I made a lot of friends that way. 

Hrimnir

Hard Core Member

3/06/13 2:23:51 PM#8

crap im getting old.

Im sorry what? ive seen 4 people in the last year of checking profiles that are in my age bracket. In fact you are too young for this forum, and im a baby. everyone here is over 30, at least 99% of them. 

Eh, ill be 30 pretty shortly here ;-).  I think when i originally signed up i didnt pay attention and just put a date in the bday field so thats not entirely accurate heh ;-).

"The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in higher esteem those who think alike than those who think differently."

- Friedrich Nietzsche

austriacus

Novice Member

3/06/13 2:26:00 PM#9

It depends on the guild you're in. The guild that I'm in has 2 allies. Anyone else is fair game for me. Then you have some goodie guilds that are anti pk'n and "fight for good" with allies and friends all over the place.

I played for the first 2 months with no guild. I made a lot of friends that way. 

Ill make it more clear. If you hit a viet you go against all viets. If you hit Demis you  go against the 3 top guilds. Your whole guild can get KOS if you mess with the wrong people, its irrelevant what their position in the spectrum of attitude towards the game are, evidenced by the retards who post in this forum that they get jailed and mass pked when they go in a pking streak themeselves. 

austriacus

Novice Member

3/06/13 2:27:27 PM#10

crap im getting old.

Eh, ill be 30 pretty shortly here ;-).  I think when i originally signed up i didnt pay attention and just put a date in the bday field so thats not entirely accurate heh ;-).

Then you are a toddler like me by this forums standards.

SavageHorizon

Advanced Member

3/06/13 2:32:38 PM#11

crap im getting old.

Not many i'm guessing, my favorite is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMYAEHE2GrM

Coolermaster Cosmos II Case
Corsair AX1200W Modular PSU
Intel Core i7 3970X OC 4.50GHz
Asus P9X79 PRO Intel X7
16GB (4x4GB) DDR3 PC3-1866MHz
840 Series 250GB SSDs
Seagate Barracuda 2TB HDDs
EVGA SuperClocked GTX TITAN 6GB GDDR5 SLi

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0i88t0Kacs

bcbully

Elite Member

OP  3/12/13 1:37:26 AM#12

Finacial Kunfu!!!!

GET YOUR STALL GOGOGO!

made 7.5D last week!

Guilds are massing up on blocks in all towns