Trending Games | Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn | Star Wars: The Old Republic | EverQuest | Pirate101

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,901,276 Users Online:0
Games:753  Posts:6,271,741
Snail Game | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 04/10/13)  | Pub:Snail Games USA
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:$19.99 | Pay Type:Hybrid | Monthly Fee:Free
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

Age of Wushu Forum » General Discussion » Are you aware of Age of Wushu ?

2 Pages « 1 2 Search
25 posts found
  Boardwalker

Novice Member

2/18/13 2:09:56 PM#21
Originally posted by Banquetto
Checked it out. Will do so again if they ever hire professional translators to localize it into English. But not before.

Your wish is granted: http://massively.joystiq.com/2013/02/11/age-of-wushu-gets-a-ui-and-localization-overhaul/

They can adjust a game all day, but they can't help the issue between the keyboard and the chair.
Played: UO, DAoC, AC, WoW, EVE, TR, WAR, Aion, Rift, SWTOR, GW2, TSW, ESO, Elite:D
Play EVE for free for 21 days

Amana

MMORPG.COM Staff

2/18/13 2:10:55 PM#22
We have a forum for the game. Just moved this here.

To give feedback on moderation, contact community@mmorpg.com

DMKano

Elite Member

2/20/13 7:48:20 AM#23

Nice niche game, sadly it will never be mainstream in the west, as its too different in its core game play systems for a western mass market.

If it were dumbed down it would gain some mass appeal, but that would ruin the game for the intended recipient.

Somebody else said it, AoW is the best game you'll never play.

Derros

Apprentice Member

2/20/13 7:51:22 AM#24
I'm between MMOs atm (debating whether or not to reactivate EvE to get some skill training going again), I have a beta code lying around somewhere, So I might give this a shot.  I'm home for the next few days so I could use something to do.
  bcbully

Elite Member

2/20/13 7:56:25 AM#25
Originally posted by Derros
I'm between MMOs atm (debating whether or not to reactivate EvE to get some skill training going again), I have a beta code lying around somewhere, So I might give this a shot.  I'm home for the next few days so I could use something to do.

pm me if you have any questions

When I eat chocolate chip pie it just doesn't feel like chocolate chip cookies. The texture, the consistency, it's just not the same and this is disappointing.

2 Pages « 1 2 Search