Trending Games | Elder Scrolls Online | WildStar | Star Wars: The Old Republic | Heroes of the Storm

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,643,666 Users Online:0
Games:681  Posts:6,077,379
Snail Game | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 04/10/13)  | Pub:Snail Games USA
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:$19.99 | Pay Type:Hybrid | Monthly Fee:Free
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

Age of Wushu Forum » General Discussion » My PVP Videos - Best Open PVP on the Market

2 Pages 1 2 » Search
25 posts found
  kangbang

Novice Member

OP  2/14/13 2:35:24 PM#1

I've played MMORPGs since 1996.

Picked up Age of Wushu and I am enjoying my play tremendously.

Aspects of open PVP with new generation movement comabt in sync with the martial arts theme.

Paid 10 bucks to gain beta access a couple months ago, have not spent a dime since. In game economy is player driven so naturally a MMORPG veteran like myself have no problems shining bright like a diamond all day err day.

Check out my vids and give me some views. *Updated* 3/25/13

Drunk PVP #1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4iDpHS6cq9U

Drunk PVP #2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0QDkL4IRZ0

Drunk PVP #3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ff99n7AQZlE

GrayKodiak

Novice Member

2/14/13 2:43:35 PM#2
When you do that beggar sky slam move do either of you take falling damage?
  kangbang

Novice Member

OP  2/14/13 2:45:16 PM#3

I do not take any damage from dunks, neither does Blake Griffin as you can see in Drunk PVP #1.

In Drunk PVP #2, I approached the barrier by performing a slam from outer space, check it out!

GrayKodiak

Novice Member

2/14/13 2:46:10 PM#4

yea it was that slam from the tangman sky to the valley that made me think about it, that would probably kill you in a normal free fall.

edit: true story, drunk killed me in the valley...the punk..I blame lag.

SavageHorizon

Hard Core Member

2/14/13 2:52:00 PM#5

Hehe, super fly vid with great tunes there my friend, AOW is the nuts.

Coolermaster Cosmos II Case
Corsair AX1200W Modular PSU
Intel Core i7 3970X OC 4.50GHz
Asus P9X79 PRO Intel X7
16GB (4x4GB) DDR3 PC3-1866MHz
840 Series 250GB SSDs
Seagate Barracuda 2TB HDDs
EVGA SuperClocked GTX TITAN 6GB GDDR5 SLi

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0i88t0Kacs

django-django

Novice Member

2/14/13 6:53:59 PM#6

I'm making an alt Beggar for sure.

Got into a brawl with a lower level Beggar, didn't do a huge amount of damge due to his level, but as soon he hit me and I killed him shortly after I found myself stumbling all over the place and had to move into the bushes to calm down. LOL.

Good videos though, makes me want to play a Beggar more!

bcbully

Elite Member

2/14/13 7:59:41 PM#7

Tangmen here. I can without doubt say that beggers like you, I will dart and run for my life. I was looking and hoping the next scene wouldn't be me like lol. Yall like the rock to our sicssor.

PvP video 2 is out cold. At two minutes, dodge, dodge WHAM!@! Green Lotus. 3 mins. FINALlY a video showing you can fly in AoW. 

"They were fast as lighniiing. In fact it was a little bit frightening..." lmao perfect. 

Alamareth

Novice Member

2/15/13 9:06:46 AM#8
Originally posted by bcbully

Tangmen here. I can without doubt say that beggers like you, I will dart and run for my life. I was looking and hoping the next scene wouldn't be me like lol. Yall like the rock to our sicssor.

PvP video 2 is out cold. At two minutes, dodge, dodge WHAM!@! Green Lotus. 3 mins. FINALlY a video showing you can fly in AoW. 

"They were fast as lighniiing. In fact it was a little bit frightening..." lmao perfect. 

Honestly dude, if you are losing on Tangman vs. Lotus Palm Beggar you are doing something seriously wrong.  That's the single biggest counter we have.  You dodge like a madman (makes a 3 hit combo a matter of luck) and your darts + certain synergies make you almost impossible to catch.

That said, Green Lotus'ing someone off the waterfall in Emei is just about the most awesome thing you could ever do.  It's even funnier if you start green lotus, get canceled - double hop, push someone else off a cliff, green lotus them.  :P

I love my beggar, but they aren't particularly good vs. several schools.  Looking long though, synergies with Jianghu skills - beggars look seriously sick.  I can nearly straight beat people now with my 4 mantis skills.

bcbully

Elite Member

2/15/13 1:29:00 PM#9
Originally posted by Alamareth

Honestly dude, if you are losing on Tangman vs. Lotus Palm Beggar you are doing something seriously wrong.  That's the single biggest counter we have.  You dodge like a madman (makes a 3 hit combo a matter of luck) and your darts + certain synergies make you almost impossible to catch.

That said, Green Lotus'ing someone off the waterfall in Emei is just about the most awesome thing you could ever do.  It's even funnier if you start green lotus, get canceled - double hop, push someone else off a cliff, green lotus them.  :P

I love my beggar, but they aren't particularly good vs. several schools.  Looking long though, synergies with Jianghu skills - beggars look seriously sick.  I can nearly straight beat people now with my 4 mantis skills.

I highlighted the important parts 

kangbang

Novice Member

OP  2/19/13 7:19:19 PM#10

Thanks for the kind words all.

I will be working on Drunk PVP #3 soon and once it is complete I will update this post with a new link.

Please subscribe to my youtube channel if you are a fan, thanks for your time.

If you find yourself lost in the Jianghu, feel free to drop me a line and I'll do my best to answer any questions you may have.

IGN: Drunk

Server: Blue Dragon Server

kangbang

Novice Member

OP  3/25/13 3:00:50 AM#11

Drunk PVP #3 has just been released.

Check OP for link.

I take the fight to Scholars and Emei schools. Outnumbered, out of stats, what will our hero do?

bcbully

Elite Member

3/25/13 5:19:47 PM#12

Steamed buns ftw. 

4:50 GG everything else. 

Wushu, hop on it.

Deitylight

Advanced Member

3/25/13 10:50:13 PM#13
i found those videos to be pretty funny, we should duel sometimes.

bcbully

Elite Member

3/26/13 12:16:46 AM#14
Originally posted by Deitylight

Funny like haha?

Deitylight

Advanced Member

3/26/13 12:44:44 AM#15
Originally posted by Deitylight

Funny like haha?

Funny like it was 2 or 3 vs 1 and drunk still won funny lol.

It's always funny to man handle a crap ton of people around you.

TheHavok

Advanced Member

"Free crack and everybody gets laid."

3/26/13 12:56:29 AM#16
Funny vids.
  moosecatlol

Apprentice Member

3/26/13 1:15:01 AM#17
I'm having a hard time finding the skillful play, then again I've never played the game and from the looks of it. . . you couldn't pay me to play it.
  Alamareth

Novice Member

3/26/13 1:05:27 PM#18
Originally posted by moosecatlol
I'm having a hard time finding the skillful play, then again I've never played the game and from the looks of it. . . you couldn't pay me to play it.

You don't see the skill because you don't play the game.  Categorize this one into the No Shit Sherlock binder.

Fail troll is fail.

That said, those videos don't really showcase everything a beggar can do.  It's very vanilla.  I haven't seen video #3 yet, but is Drunk using the stack counters for PvP?

bcbully

Elite Member

3/26/13 2:13:02 PM#19
Originally posted by Alamareth
Originally posted by moosecatlol

You don't see the skill because you don't play the game.  Categorize this one into the No Shit Sherlock binder.

Fail troll is fail.

That said, those videos don't really showcase everything a beggar can do.  It's very vanilla.  I haven't seen video #3 yet, but is Drunk using the stack counters for PvP?

Well 3's not a dueling video (it's damn good work though), it's open world. The second internal stacks are going up and going off. I'd have to look closer to see if he timed it up to knock down a group of people, the women in the video distracted me.

kangbang

Novice Member

OP  3/26/13 3:54:04 PM#20

Thanks for all the feedback guys!

In short, Drunk PVP #3 was to showcase the possibility to be outnumbered and win in Age of Wushu. Players of all levels are able to land their CCs on you. 3 well coordinated low levels players can easily chain CC 1 higher level player if they were to space out their abilities.

While it is true, Beggars are able to full combo someone into the 100% club using the 2nd internal, it does not actually make for great video content. I personally prefer many kills and Jianghu women in my videos.

But I will definately keep this in mind, and perhaps in Drunk PVP #4 I will showcase some full beggar chains.

Thanks again!

2 Pages 1 2 » Search