Trending Games | ArcheAge | World of Warcraft | Destiny | Guild Wars 2

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,860,260 Users Online:0
Games:742  Posts:6,246,282
Snail Game | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 04/10/13)  | Pub:Snail Games USA
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:$19.99 | Pay Type:Hybrid | Monthly Fee:Free
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

Age of Wushu Forum » General Discussion » Is there some way to move the UI elements around ?

3 posts found
  MMOdad72

Novice Member

OP  1/09/13 11:14:32 PM#1

Giving it another go , as open world PVP , open world anything , less rails and little handholding is much more my thing.

Just a pet peeve of mine is UI locking , not as in mods or add-ons , I'm fine with zero of those , I just want to move where the chat goes  etc.

Is there any way to do this ? Would go a long way to making the game much more enjoyable for me if I could simply setup the in game UI as I see fit placement wise.

(it took months for SWTOR to add this , why in gods name modern mmo's do let you just move the UI elements where you want them when mmo's have been letting you do this for over a decade is beyond me )

bcbully

Elite Member

1/10/13 12:34:50 AM#2
You can move everything but you action bars and you character frame.

When I eat chocolate chip pie it just doesn't feel like chocolate chip cookies. The texture, the consistency, it's just not the same and this is disappointing.

MMOdad72

Novice Member

OP  1/12/13 5:06:11 PM#3
Originally posted by bcbully
You can move everything but you action bars and you character frame.

Where is the option to move the Chat box somewhere different ? And tha Map etc but mainly the chat box , I've looked quite a bit and the massively article specifically states you can't do this.

I'm hoping you can , but every video I've seen of the game has folks wtih the chat box in the same place .