Trending Games | WildStar | Elder Scrolls Online | Guild Wars 2 | ArcheAge

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,645,828 Users Online:0
Games:687  Posts:6,084,553
Snail Game | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 04/10/13)  | Pub:Snail Games USA
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:$19.99 | Pay Type:Hybrid | Monthly Fee:Free
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

Age of Wushu Forum » General Discussion » Totally Free Wushu

5 Pages « 1 2 3 4 5 » Search
100 posts found
  NytM4re

Apprentice Member

1/05/13 4:01:48 PM#41
I have it updating,, so i DLed the english translation, the 3 files and put them in the res file. i want to replace the 3 that where there originally with the new 3 right? and is it normal my patcher is completely in russian stilll?
  Kuro1n

Novice Member

1/05/13 5:50:30 PM#42
Originally posted by NytM4re
I have it updating,, so i DLed the english translation, the 3 files and put them in the res file. i want to replace the 3 that where there originally with the new 3 right? and is it normal my patcher is completely in russian stilll?

Yes thats all and it will still stay russian. :p

wyldmagik

Advanced Member

1/06/13 7:31:37 AM#43

russian client says ...

SWORD CB1 on the only server showing when its updating. this normal?

thought it was OB

Mithrandolir

Hard Core Member

Our doubts are traitors and make us lose the good we oft' might win, by fearing to attempt

1/06/13 7:40:23 AM#44
Originally posted by wyldmagik

russian client says ...

SWORD CB1 on the only server showing when its updating. this normal?

thought it was OB

SWORD CB1 is normal, yes.

I'm not sure which beta they are in, but that is the correct server name.

Mithrandolir

Hard Core Member

Our doubts are traitors and make us lose the good we oft' might win, by fearing to attempt

1/06/13 7:44:04 AM#45

I finally moved over to the Russian beta yesterday. 

I'd rather play the US server, but my choices suck at the moment. 

I can play for 1 hour per day, or I can pay 20 bucks without any word on when or if they will be shutting down for some length of time in between CB2 and OB or launch. The statement that they've made is just them saying nothing really. 

If they make an official statement regarding any blackouts during the transition from CB to OB or launch, I will gladly pay and play the US version.

Torgen

Novice Member

1/06/13 8:03:09 AM#46

Okay, did I get it right that I have to download the NA version and install it and copy three files. After that I download the russian version and replace those files?

If I understood correctly it would be great if someone could send me the files I have to replace because my connection is really slow.

kurosenshu

Apprentice Member

1/06/13 8:10:26 AM#47

What I don't get is why can Russia do what NA / EU should've done in the 1st place, open the beta to everyone.

they always claim they can't because of license agreements but that seems to be total bullshit !

I'm so tired of this US only bullshit !

when a european developer releases a game they don't shut you out !

If they keep this bullshit up EU developers should also retaliate and shut them out for a change !

/rant off.

Insane666

Novice Member

1/06/13 8:31:25 AM#48
Originally posted by Torgen

Okay, did I get it right that I have to download the NA version and install it and copy three files. After that I download the russian version and replace those files?

If I understood correctly it would be great if someone could send me the files I have to replace because my connection is really slow.

1. dl and isntall the RUSSIAN version

2. dl the EURO version Language files

3. replace the files

4. register

5. log in

wont bother reposting the proper links, since they all are on the verry first page of this thread, bottom of the page

Games previously played: AO, AoC, Aion, AoW, Eve, SWTor, WaR, STO, TSW, DCUO, FE, BP, ProjectEntropia, FootballSuperstars!

Fishmitts

Novice Member

1/06/13 8:41:04 AM#49
Originally posted by aRtFuLThinG
Originally posted by birdycephon
Originally posted by aRtFuLThinG

Russian Age of Wushu = Age of Rushu?

lol

Well, in Russia, it's pronounced Ushu.

In Soviet Russia, the R pronounces u :P

:) That made me laugh. And I'm hungover so it hurt my head..

muthax

Novice Member

1/06/13 8:49:50 AM#50
Originally posted by Mithrandolir

I can play for 1 hour per day, or I can pay 20 bucks without any word on when or if they will be shutting down for some length of time in between CB2 and OB or launch. The statement that they've made is just them saying nothing really. 

If they make an official statement regarding any blackouts during the transition from CB to OB or launch, I will gladly pay and play the US version.

On their forum, they have a post from mods or devs stating they haven't taken any decision yet on shutting time.

If it's just a ploy to get people to buy VIP or not, that I dunno. 

Mithrandolir

Hard Core Member

1/06/13 8:57:21 AM#51
Originally posted by muthax

On their forum, they have a post from mods or devs stating they haven't taken any decision yet on shutting time.

Aye, I did see that post. I just wish they would make a decision, so I could justify the purchase.

I'm sure they'd honor any unused time if they close down for any length of time, but I'd rather just play free until i know there will be no blackouts left. The moment they say there's no more shutdowns (and this may be the case now, just waiting for them to confirm it), I'll buy and play here.

muthax

Novice Member

1/06/13 10:01:26 AM#52
Originally posted by muthax

Aye, I did see that post. I just wish they would make a decision, so I could justify the purchase.

I'm sure they'd honor any unused time if they close down for any length of time, but I'd rather just play free until i know there will be no blackouts left. The moment they say there's no more shutdowns (and this may be the case now, just waiting for them to confirm it), I'll buy and play here.

The only advantage to buy Deluxe now would be that if they don't wipe (as they said) you can use the CB and OB to get ahead, as VIP will allow you offline cultivation. If you don't care about that, there isn't much point.

I have the NA Deluxe but I am waiting for the EU Beta, because 300ms ping messes up a lot with the fluidity of combat

tyfon

Novice Member

1/06/13 10:17:14 AM#53

I have some issues on the russian version where the quest window is empty. I can see the npc that I need to go to, but the window contains no text.

This is only for some steps. Might be due to incompatible language files?

AresPL

Novice Member

1/06/13 11:46:43 AM#54
@kurosenshu russian version is in CB2 same as NA version no wipe after CB2, in CB1 only people who registered earlier could play, in EU version a lot people got keys
  ObiClownobi

Novice Member

1/06/13 11:48:57 AM#55
Originally posted by AresPL
@kurosenshu russian version is in CB2 same as NA version no wipe after CB2, in CB1 only people who registered earlier could play, in EU version a lot people got keys

Russian version is open beta

"It's a sandbox, if you are not willing to create a castle then all you have is sand" - jtcgs

Wizus

Novice Member

1/06/13 12:21:36 PM#56

YingziFusion

I am trying to get anyone from this guild, and noone respods.

Did see some members around 9pm EST, attempted to speak - no response again.

ingame nick Fellu

will be playing healer type.

Jwad91

Novice Member

1/06/13 11:55:33 PM#57
Im also trying to get with that guild but "I dont have enough skill" yet
  bhaalmb

Novice Member

1/07/13 3:14:50 AM#58

You have to finished some cultivation to be allowed to join a guild.

Anyway you dont need to talk to some member, just use the guild administration npc to search and join the guild.

Im from germany and a member of YingziFusion and to any time i was online other players were online too (21.00-24.00 MET).

You can put me on your friendlist if u want: Xanthippia.

cu then :)

Torgen

Novice Member

1/07/13 5:35:01 AM#59

Also trying to join your guild. But I havent seen any of you yet and couldnt find out how to whisper :P 

Btw I am ingame atm. Name is Torgen. Just contact me ;)

Edit: Just did the guild guide but now I dont have the required level. Guess i need to do some tasks before I can join.

tyfon

Novice Member

1/07/13 6:28:46 AM#60

I am a bit stuck now in the russian version and since there are only cyrillic in chat I don't think I should stand out.

Anyway. I am at the Scolars and just joined the school. The first sword skills loaded just fine and I defeated the first challenge. Now I am at the 2nd challenge and I can't find the new skills even though I have studied them.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/44082814/skills.png

Are there more "skill pages" that I should see?

Please excuse my noobness :)

5 Pages « 1 2 3 4 5 » Search