Trending Games | Pirate101 | Guild Wars 2 | World of Warcraft | Warhammer 40K: Eternal Crusade

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,899,919 Users Online:0
Games:751  Posts:6,268,824
Snail Game | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 04/10/13)  | Pub:Snail Games USA
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:$19.99 | Pay Type:Hybrid | Monthly Fee:Free
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

Age of Wushu Forum » General Discussion » AoW Script stealing - My goodness that stuff's intense.

11 posts found
  bcbully

Hard Core Member

OP  1/05/13 10:28:43 PM#1

Everynight 10:30pm est, there is an event called "Script Stealing/Defending"." This is when your school either goes to one of two other schools, or defends. We were attacking. The objective was to raid the schools bookselfs, then flee the scene. 

So I talked to the npc at my school to join the event. My choices were Emmie or Royal guard. I chose Royal Guard. Hell, lastnight was my first time doing the event, I ran right in stole a book, went back sold it for 600 silver. That was about 500 more than I had.. 

It started pretty much the same, I may had seen a couple more RG around. I rode buy them and into the school walls, and right up about 20 RG infront of the script room doors.... *keep running they can't see you in your common clothes* I got to the vault and grabbed a book, then about 5 chain claws grabbed me. They beat the *&^t out of me. Let's try the other school.

Much less defense over at the Emmie compound. I navagted through shrugged off a couple attackers and kept running. I made it to a self, grabbed a script, checked my map and was out. I ran over to a wall jumped, ran up, then over it, Jet Li style. I'm in the clear.

Not quite. I hear some swords clanging down the hill where I was going to run. *stay calm* I ran back around the wall and let the fighting die out. Down the hill I went. All I have to do know is jump down this 150 meter water fall *stay calm*. I [Jumped Across the Clouds] out over the lake at the bottom. After a leg kicking, arm flailing 5 sec fall, splash! At the bottom. Ummm, why do I see seven or eight other people too? It was a dead end. A big ole moutain enclosed area. Wtf is these !?! I check the map. Guess what? There's a pass! BACK in to the damn school!? *sigh*

I go back, surprisingly it was still pretty cool. I make it over to the other waterfall, on the other side, that I should have jumped from. Samething, I make the jump, but oh no ImGonnaHitTheRockS. Just missed splash down. I'm free. I hop over to land , and mount my horse. I ride around the corner, and see one lone, solitary guy standing there for no aparent $#%^ reason. What was he doing there!?2 He jumped at me and stunned me. I'm sitting on the back of my horse with swirls above my head. Three seconds later I snap out. Heyaaa! I hit the sprint and whip buttons and never look back! 

It turns out this was just a page of a book. It might not be worth 50 silver, but the adventure was priceless.

When I eat chocolate chip pie it just doesn't feel like chocolate chip cookies. The texture, the consistency, it's just not the same and this is disappointing.

mindw0rk

Advanced Member

1/05/13 11:02:50 PM#2

Nice read, enjoyed the story.

I could add some awesome stories too. Like how I was chasing a spy through walls, cliffs, woods, waters, underwaters and skies for good 1.5 hours with epic battle in the end. Or how me and other cop were tracing fugitive with high bounty on his head across few locations, asking people and trying to trap him. Or how I was defending a crowd of offline players on the square and took down about 25-30 thieves who tried to steal them. There are too many. And Im too busy plaything the game ^^

GrayKodiak

Novice Member

1/06/13 12:48:47 AM#3

I did the school war in emei tonight, first time ever in that zone.

I pretty much had the same experience..jumped off a cliff to avoid some certain death as 20 people rushed me. Then lo and behold I am at the bottom of a damn ravine with no easy way back up, kind of wish I missed the water and went splat instead to be honest.

(Nice flowers, fancy waterfall, how the hell do I get out of here)

I do believe that is the same waterfall.

bcbully

Hard Core Member

OP  1/06/13 1:01:37 AM#4
lmao gary. It looks like the same place. 

When I eat chocolate chip pie it just doesn't feel like chocolate chip cookies. The texture, the consistency, it's just not the same and this is disappointing.

mindw0rk

Advanced Member

1/06/13 1:05:20 AM#5

Guys, you need to spy more and learn school landscapes. This waterfall and house are near the road that leads to the top of Eimei school. You can actually see it from cottage

bcbully

Hard Core Member

OP  1/06/13 1:12:17 AM#6
Originally posted by mindw0rk

Guys, you need to spy more and learn school landscapes. This waterfall and house are near the road that leads to the top of Eimei school. You can actually see it from cottage

The back side of the school right?

GrayKodiak

Novice Member

1/06/13 1:12:58 AM#7
For whatever reason the emie were the one school they never asked me to spy on in the big spy quest, and of course I set my tp points for the others so I never really needed to go to emei land. I prefer to spy on tangman or beggars for ease or shaolin for the constant patrols and pvp they do. Whats with those shaolin patrols anyway? Those guys have a hard on for making sure no one spies in their school....makes it more fun when I do.
  DashiDMV

Hard Core Member

1/06/13 1:39:59 AM#8

It helps to visit schools at least once just to walk around and learn the layout. Then what you can do is set a teleport point and it helps you a lot when you are spying to doing events like script stealing. Also saves tokens too because you don't have to talk to the master to get tp'ed there, you can just tp yourself. Afterwards can delete it to add another school or keep it for later.

Biskop

Novice Member

1/06/13 1:47:16 AM#9
Originally posted by GrayKodiak
For whatever reason the emie were the one school they never asked me to spy on in the big spy quest, and of course I set my tp points for the others so I never really needed to go to emei land. I prefer to spy on tangman or beggars for ease or shaolin for the constant patrols and pvp they do. Whats with those shaolin patrols anyway? Those guys have a hard on for making sure no one spies in their school....makes it more fun when I do.

I've heard that before about the Shaolin but I've spied on them multiple times and never run into any dedicated patrols.

Guess it's the hours I play... Actually it sucks because I always miss events due to being in the EU timezone. Same goes for other timed things, like the human trafficker. I'm never on during the hours he operates, so I'm forced to sell my kidnap victims to random NPC. : (

Can't wait for the Wulin version!

AresPL

Novice Member

1/06/13 4:00:12 AM#10
when You will have wall run RG clan will be very easy to deal with
  bcbully

Hard Core Member

OP  3/27/13 7:37:13 AM#11
One of the best night I ever had in gaming.