Trending Games | Marvel Heroes | Elder Scrolls Online | ArcheAge | Star Wars: The Old Republic

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,922,084 Users Online:0
Games:760  Posts:6,315,118
Snail Game | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 04/10/13)  | Pub:Snail Games USA
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:$19.99 | Pay Type:Hybrid | Monthly Fee:Free
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

Age of Wushu Forum » General Discussion » Twlight Village (Village in dusk) Guide and pics.

6 posts found
  GrayKodiak

Novice Member

OP  1/03/13 8:45:45 PM#1

So I did a post on this once before.

But this time I have pictures and it is what I did tonight.

The first part of doing any good instance is to gather a group, of 6 people this time, sometimes you can just grab a few people on the docks in Suzhou to twilight, other times , and I recommend this, you should get some friends and guild mates. This lets you join knowing the people you are with are not completely stupid...not that there is anything wrong with you stupid people but I can only run twilight once a day, and honestly I don't even want to run it that much so on the off chance I do jump in I want to make it all the way through...so if I am spending 40 minutes in here I want to WIN damn it.

(look inside my little boat, I do believe we have a leak sir)

So after you ask Uncle to take you to the village he gets his gondala pole out and drives you into it, on the way it asks the team leader whether you want common hard or nightmare, if this is your first time for the love of god pick common. If this is your third time pick whatever you want.

As soon as you get off the boat you find a weeping grandma, apparently she doesn't like the fact that people have showed up to burn down her village. She tells you to rescue some villagers which you should do. Of course these guys show up to kill these villagers.

They are pretty easy to deal with...just use whatever you have to keep them from wailing on the villagers. You do have 6 people right? If not go back to step one. If you do then you will save those ten villagers and out comes the first boss...he is a little underwhelming and you should have no problems here.

(he is in the middle of all this wushu ass kicking)

Once you save 10 villagers and kill the not so big bad boss  you can move on to the guy in front of the gate to the village, he asks you to put out the fire...so go inside kill some henchman and grab some buckets...it is bucket brigade time

You run up to the river to fill the bucket then run up to a burning house and put it out, takes two buckets per house for a total of 20 runs (total not per person), when you do this a boss will come out...show him your mighty Wushu and move on to the next part...which is even MORE villagers. As a refined Scholar I am going to point out here...I seem to be dealing with villagers a lot.

After you help them with some plebian task a big bad boss comes out, careful on this one he brings with him some Assasins, these guys are real players teleported in to kill you, they get rewarded if you fail to kill the next boss you get rewarded if you do kill him...see how that works? A lot of what happens next depends on how good the player assasins are. Hope I am not the assasin, because I love being the assasin otherwise Show them your Wushu!

Once you have saved the old village leader, you have to talk to him, he will tell you to go rescue his daugher...this is timed so I didn't have time to grab some pictures, but basically you have to take down the would be defiler of young maidens...but to get him to stop all that defiling you have to kill his two younger brothers standing guard...oh and the 18 or so henchman around them...it is not that hard but it is not that easy to do in 10 minutes either. If you fail its not a huge deal you can continue on with the instance but you don't get as nice as reward for killing the rapist (and he has his way with the girl)

Fail or not go back to the village leader after you kill the bad guy and he will be mad and give you a bomb to blow up a gate

The only thing you need to know here is the same person who picks up the key gets the bomb, from under the statue in the room the girl you rescued was in, and THAT SAME PERSON needs to plant the bomb at the gate and then someone lights it with a burning stick....simple right? No? oh well you will get it.

This here is gate you blow up, once inside you have two bosses...if you can kill the first boss in under five minutes you win. But he heals and he is not that easy to kill. If you fail to kill the first boss the second one goes all ballastic and jumps out, he is a right pain in the ass. He will chain some of your comrades, you have to click on them to unchain them, he will also do a deadly to anyone area of affect ...watch out for that one and run away. If you succed you will get some flying skills some crafting skills some new songs for musician and maybe a few jackdaw potions.

That is pretty much twilight in a nutshell. It is not the most amazing instance ever made in an MMO but the rewards are good and it is not the worst.

DashiDMV

Apprentice Member

1/03/13 9:31:42 PM#2

Thanks for the guide. Still messing around with the life skills and what not but want to at least give it a try somewhere along the line.

From what you put it looks like you can't just run through it solo or halfass it because of the difficulty and the 1 time a day limit.

Sounds like something to try on the weekend since people keep saying beta is over on the 9th and the game will be down until Feb after that.

Wankyudo

Novice Member

1/04/13 2:06:06 AM#3
Originally posted by DashiDMV

Thanks for the guide. Still messing around with the life skills and what not but want to at least give it a try somewhere along the line.

From what you put it looks like you can't just run through it solo or halfass it because of the difficulty and the 1 time a day limit.

Sounds like something to try on the weekend since people keep saying beta is over on the 9th and the game will be down until Feb after that.

There's actually no limit on running Twilight Village per day up to the maximum 7 a week.

Just go into your forbidden instances tab, Twilight Village, Relevant Information, and hit reset.  Then you're good to go again

Fdzzaigl

Advanced Member

1/04/13 6:03:51 AM#4

So, this "assassin" thing where players are appointed as the enemy...

That sounds interesting, I take it that people from your instance group are just randomly appointed as assassins and then switched back to normal afterwards?

Or am I getting that wrong?

Feel free to use my referral link for SW:TOR if you want to test out the game. You'll get some special unlocks!

GrayKodiak

Novice Member

OP  1/04/13 7:50:39 AM#5
Originally posted by Fdzzaigl

So, this "assassin" thing where players are appointed as the enemy...

That sounds interesting, I take it that people from your instance group are just randomly appointed as assassins and then switched back to normal afterwards?

Or am I getting that wrong?

No,

From time to time in the open world you will get a request to aid in twilight village, if you accept you get thrown into the fight in twilight. You get a change of clothes and they can not see your real name you can not see their name (so you don't know who exactly fought you in twilight) and as soon as the boss dies or so much time passes without him dieing it teleports you out.

Fdzzaigl

Advanced Member

1/05/13 1:28:36 PM#6
I see, that's interesting :)

Feel free to use my referral link for SW:TOR if you want to test out the game. You'll get some special unlocks!