Trending Games | WildStar | World of Warcraft | Guild Wars 2 | Elder Scrolls Online

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,637,410 Users Online:0
Games:678  Posts:6,072,749
Snail Game | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 04/10/13)  | Pub:Snail Games USA
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:$19.99 | Pay Type:Hybrid | Monthly Fee:Free
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

Age of Wushu Forum » General Discussion » Quite a few features - very sandparkish :)

12 posts found
  muadeeb

Novice Member

OP  11/18/12 3:10:51 PM#1
Quite a good hybrid mix (sandbox+themepark). I do feel a significant amount of localization effort is required in the current state (immersion breaking).
  thetimes

Novice Member

11/18/12 3:17:59 PM#2
Bounties, kidnapping, and full world pvp with a player driven economy, in a beautiful world with great animations. This is what TSW should have been.
  Grenoybel

Novice Member

11/18/12 4:14:59 PM#3

A really significant amount of localization effort indeed.

The current state is a little messy, the game already by it's nature is complex, but in the current state it's turned into a complicated mess.

But a wonderful game structure nonetheless, I probably will enjoy this game on release in the NA servers.

On a side note I hope that when it comes to Europe, Gpotato don't pull the same stunt that they did with alllods.

User Deleted
11/18/12 4:15:00 PM#4

I put a bounty up on a player who attacked me ... I put up a good fight.  I'm trying to figure out how he was able to keep running away when his health was low, but I can't seem to be able to escape when mine is.  I need to figure that out :P

Oh, I stopped a kidnapper also :D

User Deleted
11/18/12 4:16:18 PM#5
Originally posted by Grenoybel

A really significant amount of localization effort indeed.

The current state is a little messy, the game already by it's nature is complex, but in the current state it's turned it a complicated mess.

But a wonderful game structure nonetheless, I probably will enjoy this game on release in the NA servers.

On a side note I hope that when it comes to Europe, Gpotato don't pull the same stunt that they did with alllods.

They've already clearly stated that they aren't done translating the game.  I agree, an already complicated game is made more complex when the translations make no sense at all :P

FromHell

Novice Member

11/18/12 4:33:52 PM#6

this is really a cool game, some quirky graphical issues but so far so good.

the UI is a bit complicated though.. not very intuitive

Secrets of Dragon´s Spine Trailer.. ! :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwT9cFVQCMw

Best MMOs ever played: Ultima, EvE, SW Galaxies, Age of Conan, The Secret World
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2X_SbZCHpc&t=21s

The Return of ELITE !

muadeeb

Novice Member

OP  11/18/12 6:05:24 PM#7

I am hoping with the localization efforts, we do not lose out on any of the game systems/mechanics. The core is there - my opinion is a NO to tinkering with the core system outside of streamlining/bug fixing efforts.

I agree about the UI - my hope is with the localization efforts - it might make more sense - flow better - just speculating given that there are only a couple of months left.

Vyeth

Hard Core Member

Celebrated pariah of MMORPG.com

11/19/12 7:40:15 AM#8

Just seen a video and heard about the Kidnapping.. That is very awesome!

Becoming an NPC when you log out? Brilliant! You are still part of the game world even when you are not playing.. So essentially people who go inactive for a long period of time, will still populate cities as NPC's but will also play a minor role in society there by being bait for kidnapping..

It's a very good idea and has me now eyeballing this game..

AresPL

Novice Member

12/15/12 11:07:59 AM#9
some clans got speed buffs, theres also food and poison that increase speed
  birdycephon

Novice Member

Not Safe For Woona (NSFW)

12/15/12 5:54:51 PM#10
Originally posted by AresPL
some clans got speed buffs, theres also food and poison that increase speed

Meth?

AresPL