Trending Games | Star Citizen | Warhammer 40K: Eternal Crusade | Landmark | Guild Wars 2

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,920,360 Users Online:0
Games:760  Posts:6,311,390
Grinding Gear Games | Official Site
Action MMO | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 01/23/13)  | Pub:Grinding Gear Games
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:n/a | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

Path of Exile Forum » General Discussion » Path of Exile Normal Duelist Vs OAK in Merciless within 2 minutes

4 posts found
  jerey.simity

Apprentice Member

OP  12/11/13 3:04:13 AM#1

Path of Exile Normal Duelist Vs OAK in Merciless within 2 minutes

Source from:www.upitems.com

Video visit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dd3-aIuwmgg

The OAK is the last boss in the quest of “Deal with the Bandits”, the other bosses are respectively Kraityn and Alira. You can help him or skill him, if you choose to help him would get the resistance as the reward, to kill him would get the skill point or the refund point. While, if you choose kill him you can not use Portal Scroll to back home, it is difficulty for so many players. Alira is the long distance intelligence boss who hasn’t kill skill, as long as you don’t stand in the pile of corpse. Kraityn belongs to the dexterity, great attack speed and poor DPS, if you are good at recovering life blood and mana would better. In the end, the Oak belongs to the Warrior type, high DPS, high defense and high vitality, it is hard to deal if there is no Portal Scroll to help you.

Oak has three skills, one is similar to the Critical Charge with low damage, the other two skills respectively are Sweep Away and Savage Leap. The Sweep Away is ok, but Savage Leap has high attack. The class has low defense would be killed by a Savage Leap. Basically, you should control the distance with boos. Close combat would better, and the skills have no requirement. As long as you socket in the gems which has mana and life recovery would better. Generally, you can deal with it easy. As for the long distance and low defense class, usually would encounter the situation of mana insufficient. While, the Mana can back slowly but the life blood is hard to recovery fast. So, the low defense player should pay more attention on the equipment. You would better arm with items which have property of recovering life blood and use the Totem to fight with boss. Of course, it would take a lot of time. Hope this Path of exile guide would help you, good luck!

Purutzil

Advanced Member

The Critical Hit Pretzel!

12/11/13 3:26:16 AM#2
No offense but um... what is the point of this? 2 minutes isn't exactly amazing or noteworthy of a time. Its fine if you want to explain him (I can see it being mildly useful) but as it stands its really pointless to throw a post up on it and show what you do when its not really very impressive.  Heck, if you were on HARDCORE and did it, it wouldn't really cause anyone to bat an eye at it. 
  DamonVile

Apprentice Member

12/11/13 3:28:48 AM#3
What's the point of all the other threads on this site ? Oh right ..the OP forgot to say poe sucks, is going to fail and maybe throw in something about f2p being the devil.
  Sephiroso

Advanced Member

12/11/13 4:56:47 AM#4
Originally posted by DamonVile
What's the point of all the other threads on this site ? Oh right ..the OP forgot to say poe sucks, is going to fail and maybe throw in something about f2p being the devil.

No, he's right. this is the equivalent of someone making a post saying "Killed Hogger in 2 minutes"

"links youtube video"

"Hogger is a ...well i'm not quite sure what he is, but he's this nasty looking wolf mongrel thing that goes around and is responsible for troubling alot of Elwynn Forests citizens and i took it upon myself, and a wanted poster that said i'd get rewarded if i brought his head, to kill Hogger!

I Ambushed him as he was minding his own business, it was an arduous affair but i managed to gain the upperhand while my imp distracted him, and i even claimed his soul. I spent my hard-earned reward on some stormwind cake and went out for my next adventure."

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!