Trending Games | Elder Scrolls Online | WildStar | Star Wars: The Old Republic | Heroes of the Storm

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,643,486 Users Online:0
Games:681  Posts:6,077,207
Grinding Gear Games | Play Now
Action MMO | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 01/23/13)  | Pub:Grinding Gear Games
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:n/a | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

Path of Exile Forum » General Discussion » Army of Darkness Recruiting

3 posts found
  jcl2399

Novice Member

OP  2/01/13 5:57:59 PM#1
Good evening everyone I wanted to see if anyone would like to join a casual group.  I have our website up and a mumble site ready to go.  This is all prepped and ready to go for the beta testing and when the game goes live.  I am looking for people who are older than 17 plus families that also want to play with their kids.  I am also looking for members to help with expanding our group.  Since I work in IT I have more time to dedicate towards making sure the website is updated regularly.  Please let me know your thoughts and if you would like anything added or changed.

www.aod-clan.com
Thanks and looking forward to seeing all of you in game!
Liquidmetal
  Myrdynn

Advanced Member

2/01/13 7:12:33 PM#2
wrong forum? Your site is all ESO, not POE
  jcl2399

Novice Member

OP  2/04/13 7:09:47 AM#3
No we play all games just because the background has and ESO picture does not mean its only ESO.  I currently play POE with a couple friends of mine.  So whats wrong with seeing if anyone else would like to join?