Trending Games | ArcheAge | WildStar | Landmark | Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,851,178 Users Online:0
Games:732  Posts:6,224,749
Stunlock Studios | Official Site
MOBA | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 01/13/11)  | Pub:Funcom
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:n/a | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

Bloodlines Champions Forum » General Discussion » Should you play this game?

3 posts found
  maskedweasel

Tipster

"Kids, try imagining how far the universe extends! Keep thinking about it until you go insane."

OP  2/06/12 4:46:58 PM#1

I just recently started playing Bloodline Champions (again, after trying it in beta and not really getting into it).  

After giving it a second chance, I'm having a really good time playing.  I'm not really a fan of the action-RTS genre.. but the arena style gameplay is enjoyable, even if it did take a few hours to get used to.

If anyone is curious about the game, or just looking for something new to play.. you should give it a shot.   

For those just getting started, those wanting to learn to play, or those who just want to get together and play, let me know.

"Loan me a Dragon I wanna see space"

jdlamson75

Spotlight Poster

There's some lovely filth down here.

2/12/12 5:35:11 PM#2

Ah, what the hell - I'm downloading it via Steam right now, I'll give it a shot.  Any questions I have will be directed your way, Mr. Weasel.

Rillomaru

Novice Member

2/14/12 5:55:07 AM#3

Guys,register with this link:

http://www.bloodlinechampions.com/register.php?refid=1498572555

you'll get some rewards like 5k coins and more!!

anyway,if anyone needs help with this game i'm available for answering to any of your questions!!

see you in game!!:)