Trending Games | ArcheAge | World of Warcraft | Elder Scrolls Online | Star Wars: The Old Republic

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,923,490 Users Online:0
Games:760  Posts:6,316,621
Square Enix | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Final  (rel 10/28/03)  | Pub:Square Enix
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Retail | Retail Price:$09.99 | Pay Type:Subscription
System Req: PC Playstation 2 XBox 360 | ESRB:TOut of date info? Let us know!

6 Pages « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » Search
107 posts found
  GoldenArrow

Hard Core Member

9/26/12 2:45:08 PM#21

A lot of people are moving to FFXIV once ARR hits.

I wouldn't start/return to this game at the moment.

Nethien

Apprentice Member

OP  9/26/12 4:04:16 PM#22
as will I, but no harm in trying to replay a classic. Besides if this works out well, I personally see no reason why we couldn't divide our time between the 2. Nearly winter, and I personally hate going out in the snow :-P
  k11keeper

Elite Member

"" "" "" ""

9/26/12 6:18:23 PM#23
What server are you guys gonna be on?
  Nethien

Apprentice Member

OP  9/26/12 6:46:57 PM#24

Currently I am thinking Phoenix, but will wait to hear from more people on the forums before making a final pick, but no matter what that info will be posted here and on the forums by tonight (eastern time). 

Nethien

Apprentice Member

OP  9/27/12 4:41:05 PM#25

Hello everyone :)

ok to give everyone an update here is our temporary website. If you are interested in joining us, sign up and fill out an app (open enrollment just using this for headcount really). http://returnersffxi.enjin.com/

The server we are on is Phoenix, and I will be handing out pearls in the next 20 mins in bastok, or the south gustaberg area.

For everyone who has already signed up and shown interest on these forums, I thank you and look forward to meeting up with you all in game!!

Nethien

p.s. In game name is Razela so send me a tell if you are interested!

User Deleted
9/27/12 7:22:47 PM#26

Looking forward to more people joining, already got a linkpearl and starting to level my BLM.

If your interested in playing FFXI again and going about it without the Gusgen / Abyssea powerleveling, join us!

Nethien

Apprentice Member

OP  9/27/12 9:27:53 PM#27

Agreed, good to meet the people who are already in game :)

Hope more will come to join us on this adventure!

donny852001

Novice Member

9/29/12 8:46:16 AM#28

we need more, lets get it going, we got a good 5 people so far

Nethien

Apprentice Member

OP  9/29/12 9:05:15 PM#29

Hello everone :)

So 2 days in and we have a few good members, but we need more!! Come on everyone this is your chance to be a part of an oldschool LS.

Still waiting to hear back from

cyberchip

supersteef

Archaicrift

K11Keeper

as you guys seemed to have high interest in the game.

k11keeper

Elite Member

"" "" "" ""

10/03/12 5:48:39 PM#30
Sorry I'm already on Ragnarok server. I have a few 99 jobs but was looking to lvl something the old school fashion just for fun but since you're not on my server I'll have to pass.
  Silok

Hard Core Member

10/03/12 6:21:42 PM#31

mm i think you pretty much got me there, i think that cool be fun to play this game in the old fashion this winter.

I will install the game to begin with, still i have some questions:

1. Is there a migration server features? I have some old characters i would probably like to migrate on phoenix. The main reason is my blue choco, yeah it took me like 4 month of trial to get it:) and he is max out for speed if i remember correctly. And second raison is my money and expensive gears on my monk. I still have spend month of fishing for them.

2. What time zone most of you play? For now it's no so important since i have a lot of free-time but it will not last, i will need to work this winter so.

3. Do you play with TS or such? the reason i ask is because i will not using any vocal chat. Even if i can write some english, this is not my main language and speaking is another matter and i will not feel comfortable at all.

4. Wich nation you have choose? I think you sayd Bastock but i just want to be sure.

So that about it, i hope we will see each others in game.

Cya

MindTrigger

Advanced Member

10/03/12 6:28:45 PM#32
Doesn't this game have a major revamp dropping soon, or is it out already?

A sure sign that you are in an old, dying paradigm/mindset, is when you are scared of new ideas and new technology. Don't feel bad. The world is moving on without you, and you are welcome to yell "Get Off My Lawn!" all you want while it happens. You cannot, however, stop an idea whose time has come.

Silok

Hard Core Member

10/03/12 6:34:13 PM#33
Originally posted by MindTrigger
Doesn't this game have a major revamp dropping soon, or is it out already?

Final fantasy XIV has a major revamp but this is Final fantasy XI.

SuperSteef

Novice Member

10/03/12 6:40:07 PM#34

Alright, downloading it now.  I don't remember what my pass is but I think I can get that from Steam.  

User Deleted
10/03/12 8:20:00 PM#35

It is good to see some more interest in the LS.  Just check one of Nethien's previous posts for the link to our forums where you can sign up.  We do use TS for communication, but it isn't a requirement.

Silok

Hard Core Member

10/03/12 8:26:02 PM#36
Originally posted by nickster29

It is good to see some more interest in the LS.  Just check one of Nethien's previous posts for the link to our forums where you can sign up.  We do use TS for communication, but it isn't a requirement.

Yep i already sign up, but i will not play tonight since the update is like 10 hours, kind of suck anyway i will be there tomorow.

Nethien

Apprentice Member

OP  10/05/12 2:59:08 PM#37

Welcome to all the potential new members!

Good to see there still is some interest in this after all!

With our current new members, I believe we are coming to the point where we can start moving away from doing pages over and over, and focus on more traditional levleling methods, not that I am against pages, as long as you are doing ones that are ment for your level, and not using them as a powerleveling exploit.

Unfortunatly this weekend I am kind of busy with real life stuff, but will resume play later Saturday evening, in the meantime you can contact Tedlar, Slowtease, Jento, or me Razela if I happen to be on for a moment.

Shikoba

Novice Member

10/05/12 4:47:30 PM#38

So I came accross this topic and bought the game on steam. I had missed my chance to really get to enjoy this game and this sounds really great because I had really wanted to try it and see what all it had to offer. I was playing FFXIV and am looking forward to 2.0 when it hits next year, but with the servers going down till then it is a good time to jump on this game.

Got a lot of downloading to do it seems. But I should be on at some point this weekend and will try to contact one of the members!

Zeref.Dyver

Novice Member

10/05/12 4:51:05 PM#39
I would be very interested in this. Shoot me a PM if you are really going to get this going, I'm in.
  Silok

Hard Core Member

10/05/12 4:54:36 PM#40
Originally posted by Shikoba

So I came accross this topic and bought the game on steam. I had missed my chance to really get to enjoy this game and this sounds really great because I had really wanted to try it and see what all it had to offer. I was playing FFXIV and am looking forward to 2.0 when it hits next year, but with the servers going down till then it is a good time to jump on this game.

Got a lot of downloading to do it seems. But I should be on at some point this weekend and will try to contact one of the members!

Cool, i begin the adventure yesterday, so now im re-learning a little bit (been i while i didnt play). Glad to see more peoples coming up. If you have question just feel free to ask. And go to the linkshell website. You can find the link on a previous post.

6 Pages « 1 2 3 4 5 6 » Search