Trending Games | World of Warcraft | Cabal 2 | Elder Scrolls Online | Guild Wars 2

Network:  RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,963,835 Users Online:0
Games:808  Posts:6,407,832
Above and Beyond Technologies | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Sci-Fi | Status:Development  (est.rel 2015)  | Pub:Above and Beyond Technologies
Distribution: | Retail Price:n/a | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

The Repopulation Forum » General Discussion » New Gameplay Trailer

7 posts found
  Gintoh

Novice Member

OP  1/25/14 4:53:50 PM#1
  Rhoklaw

Elite Member

Awaiting Crowfall

1/25/14 6:45:45 PM#2
I'm loving the direction of music Matthew Shine is taking with this game. I love music that gets your blood pumping when fighting. Hopefully we'll reach $10k more on kickstarter to get Gladiator Arena's for NPC cities. The way things have been going the past 3 days though, we might even reach $175k stretch mark to get Gladiator Arenas in Player cities too.

Gintoh

Novice Member

OP  1/25/14 6:48:58 PM#3
I personally think the music is horribly generic but thats just IMO. He's a game creator though, not a composer, so it's not his fault, and his game is looking downright brilliant.
  Rhoklaw

Elite Member

Awaiting Crowfall

1/25/14 7:40:16 PM#4
Originally posted by Gintoh
I personally think the music is horribly generic but thats just IMO. He's a game creator though, not a composer, so it's not his fault, and his game is looking downright brilliant.

Actually,

Above and Beyond Technologies was formed in 2009 and consisted of the core member JC Smith, Joshua Halls and Stadi Thompson. Since then the team has have grown to over 30 members. Some of Above & Beyond’s staff and contributors have worked on such titles as Everquest, Star War Galaxies, Call of Duty, Free Realms, Virtua Tennis, and Homefront.

The music composer Matthew Shine is in fact, a music composer. Of course, not everyone is going to enjoy the music found in every game, but the point of music composition is to fit the right music to the environment and situation at hand. With that being said, Matthew Shine provided a very suitable musical score to portray a combat oriented video of a Sci Fi focused game.

MatthewShine

Novice Member

2/02/14 6:06:33 AM#5

DanMan3395

Novice Member

Skol Vikings!

3/26/14 5:40:37 PM#6
Is there some way to have sex with that video? I cannot think of a better way to express how much i love it.

Skol Vikes!

BetaBlocka

Apprentice Member

4/09/14 8:36:58 AM#7

Wow the potential in this game is huge :) Finally, this could be the game that brings sandbox back full circle. I will watch with interest and will definitely be applying for beta when appropaite.