Trending Games | ArcheAge | WildStar | Guild Wars 2 | World of Warcraft

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,783,208 Users Online:0
Games:723  Posts:6,192,296
Above and Beyond Technologies | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Sci-Fi | Status:Development  (est.rel 2014)  | Pub:Above and Beyond Technologies
Distribution: | Retail Price:n/a | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

The Repopulation Forum » General Discussion » Where to find pledge status?

4 posts found
  TE5LA

Novice Member

OP  6/26/13 11:51:19 PM#1

I'd like to know where we can access our backer status, what we paid, what was included in the package, etc. I was an early backer over a year ago and I can't find this info. I've looked in my profile on the main website as well as the shop website and it isn't there (not that I can see).

I seem to recall it being said months ago that all the pledges were being added to people's profiles in the new website.

JC-Smith

Advanced Member

6/27/13 5:34:26 AM#2
If you have pledged and have not yet received backer status please email admins@therepopulation.com and we'll get you fixed up.

http://www.therepopulation.com - Scfi Fi Sandbox.

TE5LA

Novice Member

OP  6/27/13 8:31:45 AM#3
Originally posted by JC-Smith
If you have pledged and have not yet received backer status please email admins@therepopulation.com and we'll get you fixed up.

I have a "Backer" icon in the forums, but I'm talking about a method of reviewing what I've paid and what was included in the package since they have changed the offers. There should be a record in my account profile indicating this. I fear what I've paid for may get lost in the shuffle. A record of what people have bought should be part of Pledge 101.

JC-Smith

Advanced Member

6/28/13 1:47:03 AM#4
Please email us at the address given and we'll take care of you. I don't personally know how to pull the information you need, but someone at that address will be able to help you.

http://www.therepopulation.com - Scfi Fi Sandbox.