Trending Games | Elder Scrolls Online | Marvel Heroes | Guild Wars 2 | World of Warcraft

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,736,063 Users Online:0
Games:712  Posts:6,173,548
Above and Beyond Technologies | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Sci-Fi | Status:Development  (est.rel 2014)  | Pub:Above and Beyond Technologies
Distribution: | Retail Price:n/a | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

The Repopulation Forum » General Discussion » Mixed feelings about Player Housing

2 Pages « 1 2 Search
22 posts found
  CreepProphet

Novice Member

A figment of your imagination.

1/26/13 2:30:08 PM#21
Originally posted by NC-John
From what I know of it, instance housing (can be decorated) will be safe from attacks. rogue nation housing which can be decorated will be at risk if another nation attacks your city. it's then packed up in to something like a data pad if destroyed like SWG had and you can unpack it on another plot.

About all I know of it. check the the forum and search, they seem to have allot of information in there thrown about in older post, which sometimes if you post a new topic it gets ignored until someone links you the topic.

You're almost there! There's a third kind of housing that will be in game but not instanced and not in Nation cities.

Player houses package when a player wants to move the house to a new location, if they don't pay their maintenence or if as you mentioned the city changes to a new Nation (when the command center is destroyed by the Nation taking over the city).

There was more info posted today! Housing System

Waiting on The Repopulation.

dumpcat

Novice Member

OP  1/27/13 11:55:15 AM#22
Originally posted by JC-Smith
Originally posted by kadepsyson

I'll check the official forums to see if they replied, but one thing that wasn't quite clear to me was if the rooms and overall structure of a house was just a series of separate rooms that could be joined together.

I was hoping for something a tad bit more, such as placing walls instead of whole rooms.  I'll check that thread though.

You place an entire building using a preset layout based on the blueprints. There is no room per room construction, only furniture/decoration placement inside of that buiding.

Thanks for the clarification. The more I actually READ lol the more I am liking your ideas!

2 Pages « 1 2 Search