Trending Games | The Crew | Elder Scrolls Online | Lichdom: Battlemage | ArcheAge

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,845,271 Users Online:0
Games:732  Posts:6,222,024
Radu Privantu | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Beta Testing  (est.rel N/A)  | Pub:Radu Privantu
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:Free | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:Free
System Req: PC Mac Linux | Out of date info? Let us know!

Eternal Lands Forum » General Discussion » My opinion on Eternal Land .

4 posts found
  jakoblin

Novice Member

OP  10/15/06 2:30:40 PM#1

Eternal land is a great game if you have opengl 1.2   and have 64mb graphic card.

jakoblin Xfire Miniprofile
  IvI_Nunez

Novice Member

6/22/07 2:32:29 PM#2
Yes, I agree....sorry man..but if you have that bad of a system. Than EL is definitly something to check out. I tried it for about 2-3 days. It wasnt my type of  game really. Though I did like it at the start....like I said...worth a look.

"I hope that when the world comes to an end I can breath a sigh of relief, because there will be so much to look forward to."

Xicus

Novice Member

9/19/07 6:34:09 PM#3

Nunez get out of the imaginary world of EL hell dont exist and neither does heaven.

Bonemane

Novice Member

Only one thing creates peace and that's me "The Hitman".Xfire ID= mercyslayer

6/20/09 5:02:56 PM#4

I know this thread is old, but I think its funny cause your computer must be atleast from the early 90s cause after 2000 every computer should come with openGL 1.2 and a 64mb graphics card. The earliest game I remember using openGL was Unreal Tournament which came out in 1999 so your computer must be waaaay old.

I suggest you go out and buy a new one pronto if you haven't already. You're just like a friend of mine lol, I hope you're not using windows 97 still cause then I think I'd crap my pants.