Eternal Lands is a free-to-play MMORPG with a Medieval fantasy setting. Players can create their character from one of three races (three more are available with a paid upgrade) and set off earning skill points through questing, crafting, and hunting. There are no player classes, and all skills are accessible to those who wish to learn them. One thing that sets Eternal Lands apart from the pack is that it's an open-source game, and the community can add, edit, and mod the game. As such, Eternal Lands has been in a beta state for years, but is fully playable and accessible.
- Six Playable Races | Players can choose from six different races, including Humans, Elves, Dwarves, Gnomes, Draegoni, and Orchans.
- No Class Restrictions | In Eternal Lands' class-less system, players can build their characters however they want by spending attribute points and using the game's set of 12 skills.
- Explore the World | There are 2 continents, 38 maps, and a host of dungeons, caves, buildings, and secrets to explore in Eternal Lands.
- Engage in Combat and Social Events | Pursue quests, engage in PvE and PvP combat, build items, create guilds, and participate in live social events.
- Multiple Platforms | Play Eternal Lands on Windows, Linux and OSX (Mac).