Trending Games | Guild Wars 2 | Firefall | H1Z1 | ArcheAge

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,852,089 Users Online:0
Games:733  Posts:6,226,716
Ubisoft Singapore | Play Now
Action MMO | Genre:Real Life | Status:Final  (rel 2012)  | Pub:UBISoft
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download | Retail Price:n/a | Pay Type:Free | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

4 posts found
  rensta

Advanced Member

"Girlfriends come and go but epic items are soulbound"

OP  3/30/13 6:15:36 PM#1

So i was serfing the interwebz and suddenly stumbled into -GHOST RECON ONLINE- O_O it seems it was released about a year ago? 

Anyways im currenty playing it and having lots of fun! for thos of you who dont know what ghost recon games are about well,its a tactical mmofps,if you enjoyed A.V.A (ALLAINCE OF VALIANT ARMS) then you are going to have a blast,this is not your normal rush on and kill mmofps,teamwork can do wonders here :) (well if you are smart enough you can pull prety cool tricks your self...)

I must admit it does have some flaws, (like everything) but the only real thing that annoys me are the generic maps,and the limited play mods :/  hopefully if more people join in,the company (UBISOFT)  will invest more in the game,,,,,,,,

Cheers!! and see you inside :)

-----------------

Edit.... it seems i have posted my post in the wrong section.. lol, how can i move it? 

Basically clicking away text windows ruins every MMO, try to have fun instead of rushing things. Without story and lore all there is left is a bunch of mechanics.
Add Multi-Quote

zerocount

Hard Core Member

3/30/13 6:20:49 PM#2

ER I see.... what?

Edited to say.. oh you got lost!

Purutzil

Elite Member

The Critical Hit Pretzel!

3/30/13 6:23:43 PM#3
Least this game can have someone calling it a lost gem, even if its completely by mistake not even meant for this game. XD
  Athena_Starfire

Advanced Member

UH! Whats this lever do?

3/30/13 6:26:19 PM#4

Why is this in the Scarlet Blade forum?

Troll?