Trending Games | World of Warcraft | Guild Wars 2 | WildStar | EverQuest

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,900,900 Users Online:0
Games:754  Posts:6,270,833
Goblinworks | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Development  (est.rel N/A)  | Pub:Paizo Publishing
PVP:Yes | Distribution: | Retail Price:n/a | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC Mac | Out of date info? Let us know!

Pathfinder Online Forum » General Discussion » Calling all Dwarves and Dwarf friends!

5 posts found
  Fanndis_Goldbraid

Apprentice Member

OP  6/28/14 6:25:44 PM#1

Greetings Adventurers!

Forgeholm, the settlement of the Dwarves and any race that considers itself a friend to the Dwarves, is calling for interested parties to join our settlement in the River Kingdoms. Forgeholm is currently tenth in the race to claim a prime settlement location and we Dwarves have staked out our site in the deepest mountains the area has to offer (as is only appropriate, being Dwarves and such). Honestly, the River Kingdoms are considered lowlands compared to real mountains like the Five Kings or Janderhoff, but they are the most rugged in the area, and they'll suit us fine for our purposes.

Forgeholm will be the premier crafter of arms, armor or any other metalworks. Our main crafting interests will be armor, weapons, shields and if we can recruit more Gnomes (who should arrive in the River Kingdoms several months from now) we will also focus on gem gathering, gem cutting and jewel crafting. If you are interested please check in at our founding company site (Deepforge Company) at:

http://deepforgecompany.guildlaunch.com/index.php?gid=303355

You may send a message to the leader of our company, Gorim Goldhammer, or myself. Or visit the Pathfinder Online forums at our friends at Paizo Publishing at: http://paizo.com/paizo/messageboards/paizoPublishing/licensees/pathfinderOnline . Fanndis

caliphis

Novice Member

7/30/14 6:23:14 PM#2
Where do I sign up for the dwarf tossing competition.  I came in second last year because the "winner" cheated. He glued  a beard to a gnome and threw that.
  Fanndis_Goldbraid

Apprentice Member

OP  7/31/14 3:01:43 PM#3
You are very funny Ciphilus. Good boy.
  aussiedwarf

Novice Member

8/03/14 12:03:40 AM#4

I don't think that would have been a gnome if you are glueing a beard on.

Talking about Gnome, they are also welcome to join us at Forgeholm. Forgeholm now also has it's own dedicated site at http://forgeholm.guildlaunch.com/

Enjoy.

Fanndis_Goldbraid

Apprentice Member

OP  10/13/14 2:30:10 PM#5

Forgeholm, home of the Dwarves in the River Kingdoms, has an active community in the "mountains" near Thornkeep. (They are really just foothills compared to the Five Kings Mountains, but they will have to do for now.) We have a number of players who are dedicated to military professions, many crafters, and I think just about everyone is gathering low level raw materials to enable our crafters to advance their skills. Sadly when Early Enrollment begins there will be a server wipe and we will have to start the process over again, but now we know some of what works, and what does not.

If you want to play a Dwarf, Gnome, Halfling or another race that is a friend to the Dwarves, please join us! We will be building Forgeholm into something great, and need lots of great players to make that happen! Visit Forgeholm's website at the address in the post above. Apply and send a PM to Fanndis Goldbraid, Gorim Goldhammer, Gaskon, or During Steelforge. Or post on any of the public forums and let us know what you think.