Trending Games | The Crew | Landmark | Elder Scrolls Online | Neverwinter

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,848,517 Users Online:0
Games:732  Posts:6,222,891
Goblinworks | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Fantasy | Status:Development  (est.rel N/A)  | Pub:Paizo Publishing
PVP:Yes | Distribution: | Retail Price:n/a | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC Mac | Out of date info? Let us know!

Pathfinder Online Forum » General Discussion » Projected Release date?

3 posts found
  Salenger

Advanced Member

The true character of a man can be seen when they are given power.

OP  10/17/13 1:45:07 PM#1
Wondering what their target date is for release, game sounds like what I need in an mmo....but get the feeling this is a 2016 release.
  furbans

Advanced Member

10/17/13 1:57:20 PM#2

I think early enrollment starts mid next year but that is exclusively to backers.  Goblinworks will slowly be opening it up in stages with an X number of increases until full access to all if you pay the sub plus retail which I'm assuming it will have a retail price.

Pretty much they are following EVE's growth, start small and grow from there and do not follow every MMO nowadays that open their doors day one and having to deal with the flood of players and trying to maintain servers and fixing the enormous amount of bugs/technical problems being stressed on the game.

With this growth they will be adding features, like settlements will not be available on day 1 but on day 165 or something.

I don't think they will have a target release date as they are doing the delivery of the game a bit different.

Salenger

Advanced Member

The true character of a man can be seen when they are given power.

OP  10/17/13 4:17:26 PM#3
Originally posted by furbans

I think early enrollment starts mid next year but that is exclusively to backers.  Goblinworks will slowly be opening it up in stages with an X number of increases until full access to all if you pay the sub plus retail which I'm assuming it will have a retail price.

Pretty much they are following EVE's growth, start small and grow from there and do not follow every MMO nowadays that open their doors day one and having to deal with the flood of players and trying to maintain servers and fixing the enormous amount of bugs/technical problems being stressed on the game.

With this growth they will be adding features, like settlements will not be available on day 1 but on day 165 or something.

I don't think they will have a target release date as they are doing the delivery of the game a bit different.

Thanks, 

Will head back to their site, think I will back this game if still open for that.