|1 posts found|
OP 12/11/12 6:10:15 PM#1
Well, considering that Lineage Eternal is a non-targeting action MMO that relies on AoE skills, they need to make a proper system for world pvp and world bosses:
1 - World pvp:
- Different from L1 and L2 that use a target mechanic, it's easier to manage the world pvp-pk by targeting the player you want to kill, but it won't work with LE. A good system they can use is an improved version of what we have in TERA:
- The player normally can't hurt-damage any player to avoid that you become pk by accident, so, in order to be able to attack players, you just need to press a certain button once(like TAB for example);
- Once you press TAB, you will be able to attack any player you want, except your party-clan players, because there is no sense in attacking allies, so the only way to attack your party or clan members would be via duel;
- The rest is the same as L1-L2, if you attack a random player, you get a purple name(flagged), if you kill him you can become a pk if the player doesn't fight back(becomes flagged as you);
- Pressing TAB again turns off the hurt-attack player mode;
- Enemy players(a player who belongs to a clan that is at war with yours) can be killed automatically, so you don't need to activate TAB to kill them, it allows you fight enemies wihout bothering about killing a random players(who's not at war with your clan) by accident, making you a pk;
- You won't be able to attack enemy players if they are in party with you(the reason is that koreans are very polite, if they make a random matching party and an enemy is called, they respect him as a party mate while the party lasts), so you need to kick him from the party to kill him.
2 - World bosses:
- With world bosses the same strategy is needed, because if you are killing mobs, and by accident you attack a raid boss, you will be in danger, so normally a player can't attack a boss;
- pressing one button(F12 for examle) will allow you to attack a world boss, and so the raid fight starts;
- pressing F12 again turns off the raid boss attack mode.