Trending Games | War Thunder | Elder Scrolls Online | Guild Wars 2 | ArcheAge

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,905,645 Users Online:0
Games:757  Posts:6,295,751
Sony Online Entertainment | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Sci-Fi | Status:Final  (rel 05/20/03)  | Pub:Sony Online Entertainment
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download,Retail | Retail Price:$19.95 | Pay Type:Subscription
System Req: PC | ESRB:TOut of date info? Let us know!

Planetside Forum » General Discussion » Anyone els Playing Planitside 1 because they just can't handle the waiting for Planitside 2 Beta ?

1 posts found
  Dark_HUmar

Apprentice Member

-_-

OP  8/16/12 9:11:46 AM#1

Hi I was wondering are there more people that subscribed to Planitside 1 because they can't wait for the PS2 beta ? I myself just did for 2 reasons, just because I never played the first one, and second because veterans are geting in on the 20st ??? I did read something about veterans that did subscribe in the past too Planitside 2 are geting in next, I do know that active subscribers did get in a week ago so do I get in right away or do I get in on the 20st ? Or do those offers not count anymore ? Beside that I have 1 question, how does Direct Debid works ? I payed with Direct Debit but they never asked for which bank I have, only for my number, so how do they know from what bank to get it lol ?

P.S. Sorry for the wall of text I kinda have problems to spell xD