Trending Games | Pirate101 | Warhammer 40K: Eternal Crusade | Guild Wars 2 | The Secret World

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,900,258 Users Online:0
Games:751  Posts:6,269,302
Sony Online Entertainment | Official Site
MMORPG | Genre:Sci-Fi | Status:Final  (rel 05/20/03)  | Pub:Sony Online Entertainment
PVP:Yes | Distribution:Download,Retail | Retail Price:$19.95 | Pay Type:Subscription
System Req: PC | ESRB:TOut of date info? Let us know!

Planetside Forum » General Discussion » PlanetSide2.com is up together with a Facebook page + countdown.

12 posts found
  Lorgarn

Hard Core Member

"Rock's longest, strangest trip, the Grateful Dead"

OP  7/05/11 5:52:49 PM#1

[Contact me directly at:@ItsLorgarn]-[ Welcome to DivinityCraft ]-[Check out: ItsLorgarn]

KelSaith

Novice Member

7/05/11 11:45:06 PM#2

Wow, that looks promising!

M_Vex

Novice Member

7/07/11 9:02:40 PM#3

They're demoing their "Unable to Connect" message system.

I'm making a game out of it, every time I click "Try Again" it lets me click "Try Again" another time!

[EDIT: yeah yeah, trailer's up now and site may have been swamped... my SOE experience in the last few months has made me bitter after 8 years of fandom]

IceNeko

Novice Member

7/07/11 9:04:16 PM#4

Site seems to be under a ye bit of load lol.

Finally got the page to load and then entered in my email just to get:

There was an error processing your request. Please try again later.

:(

Auruk

Novice Member

7/07/11 9:04:20 PM#5

the game is great! im at 21 clicks!

Worstluck

Novice Member

No man controls my destiny... especially not one who attacks downwind and stinks of garlic.

7/07/11 9:05:48 PM#6

Kost

Newshound

In omnibus requiem quaesivi, et nusquam inveni nisi in angulo cum libro.

7/07/11 9:08:03 PM#7
Originally posted by Worstluck

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBCp_rgAkfc&feature=player_embedded#at=55

Gameplay trailer on their site now. 

Looks pretty badass, can't wait to play, I put a boatload of hours into Planetside.

Worstluck

Novice Member

No man controls my destiny... especially not one who attacks downwind and stinks of garlic.

7/07/11 9:09:48 PM#8
Originally posted by Kost
Originally posted by Worstluck

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBCp_rgAkfc&feature=player_embedded#at=55

Gameplay trailer on their site now. 

Looks pretty badass, can't wait to play, I put a boatload of hours into Planetside.

Aye looks pretty good to me as well.  Just by the looks of the gameplay I would assume the game is at least in alpha stages, hopefully with a closed beta announced soon :) 

Venekor

Apprentice Member

7/07/11 9:20:06 PM#9

I didn't expect much graphically because SOE has never been good at art, the animations just look really really bad and I just hope that's a result of the game being far away from release.

All I want from the game is Planetside with better graphics though, soooo this footage hasn't answered anything for me, still dunno if I should get excited because it's Planetside 2 or sad cause SOE has made another stinker.

Worstluck

Novice Member

7/07/11 9:23:38 PM#10
Originally posted by Venekor

I didn't expect much graphically because SOE has never been good at art, the animations just look really really bad and I just hope that's a result of the game being far away from release.

All I want from the game is Planetside with better graphics though, soooo this footage hasn't answered anything for me, still dunno if I should get excited because it's Planetside 2 or sad cause SOE has made another stinker.

Yeah, animations are pretty poor looking in that trailer, that is why I can only assume the game is in alpha stages.  To be honest though, it's hard to make this game into a stinker in my opinion.  They already said no BFR's which is great.  Basically an updated Planetside with better graphics, UI, etc without BFR's is a winner in my book. 

Arthineas

Novice Member

7/07/11 9:28:06 PM#11

Game looks really good in my opinion.  Can't wait to see more.

TeknoBug

Novice Member

3/18/12 12:37:16 PM#12

The graphics in PS 2 looks great, driving the tank looks great, but I'm kinda bummed that they ditched the siganture zoom scope that's in the first PS- now you get the typical clone FPS aim down sights (looks alot like BF2142 ADS). Armor customization is a cool addition though.