Sagramore is a realtime 2D browser MMORPG from Excalisoft focused on exploration, adventure, and social interaction. The story takes place in the world of Lumera, where the player arrives on a new continent (Asgard) as a refugee seeking fortune & explanation whilst exploring these new lands.
- Multiplatform multibrowser access | Sagramore runs OS-independent on any modern browser, even android/iphone browsers, although these will eventually get a customized GUI in order to provide proper navigation of all interactive elements.
- Retro RPG experience | Sagramore has its roots in games such as Ragnarok Online and Classic SNES-style RPG games (Chrono Trigger).
- Social cooperative gameplay | Gameplay focuses on and rewards a positive social environment, next to parties receiving exp bonuses, because some areas simply cannot be managed by a solo player.
- Random factors | To try and offer a more unique experience, Sagramore has added many random elements to the world, such as NPCs that roam the lands, hundreds of unique versions of a dagger, and many different trade-linked professions. Many questlines have more than one way of being completed.
- Closely involved development team | Because of the small development team, Sagramore developers have closely involved the community in the building of the game and new areas, even opening the way for players to submit their own maps and quests in the near future.