Trending Games | ArcheAge | Elder Scrolls Online | World of Warcraft | Guild Wars 2

Network:  FPSguru RTSguru
Login:  Password:   Remember?  
Show Quick Gamelist Jump to Random Game
Members:2,856,763 Users Online:0
Games:740  Posts:6,241,902
Atriarch (ARCH)
World Fusion
MMORPG | Genre:Sci-Fi | Status:Cancelled  (est.rel N/A)
PVP:Yes | Distribution: | Retail Price:n/a | Monthly Fee:n/a
System Req: PC | Out of date info? Let us know!

Atriarch Forum » General Discussion » Was following this one......

4 posts found
  Morydin

Novice Member

OP  9/15/04 7:14:15 AM#1

I was once very interested in this game, but that was years ago. I periodically check the website just to see if there are any major changes to the game. I am very disappointed by what I see now. And the graphics were only mediocre a couple years ago.

I don't post this to be mean, but like I said I am disappointed about the progress. I think that this game is not something that could be successful anymore.

Do you think Atriarch will ever be released?

Yes
No
(login to vote)

Synon

Novice Member

12/10/04 6:36:20 PM#2

It's understandable that people may think little progress is being made. The graphics in the screenshots are outdated, but then, so are the screenshots. The engine has made a huge amount of progress in the last few years, and as the standard for graphics changes, so does Atriarch. Those screenshots definatly do not do the game justice from the demo I saw at E3. Eye candy is easy to change so I dont believe that should be a factor making or breaking the game right now. I think the features that Atriarch had when it first started development are still, oddly enough, unique and never been done before. We are still seeing the same style of game over and over, and I dont just mean fantisy games either. To me, personally, the shining jewel of Atriarch is the ability to build structures like the lego set you had when you were a kid, none of this prefabricated zoning stuff. Atriarch will be a breath of fresh air, the concepts are still new and original for as long as the game has been in development.

thenomade

Novice Member

12/11/04 4:32:54 AM#3

Hum so long time we wait for this one ... ::::05::

For me it's too late, see all gorgeous news games who will be out in 2005!

Forget this (vapo)mmorpg.... ::::33::

tephys

Novice Member

12/12/04 12:22:53 PM#4

I remember reading and following this game when it was first announced. There was a ton of excitement about it.

My god, that was....so long ago. It feels like decades.  Maybe shortly after Asheron's Call 1 came out!!